Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Strange... Are you using the latest release? I'm using Coldboot Haxchi and the game runs perfectly fine without any additional patching.

Yeah someone said there is an integrated sig patcher in Haxchi but i don't know. Can't check on my version since i'm not at home.

In the end it doesn't matter if you have to start haxchi, a CFW, sig patcher or whatever before you can play the game. That is always one extra step that you have to perfom if you don't coldboot into one of the above directly. And i'd be happy to spare me this extra step :D

Last edited by Amingo,

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
When I'm installing the update , I get the error #FFFBF442 in Wupinstaller Y Mod
Any help?
i had this before you need to use sigpatcher or mocha...before you install the update.
and when you turn off the wiiu you need to do this every time you will play the game.
thats because of the faked tik from update, its normal.

Reactions: Phil5004

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, booting Haxchi alone didn't work for me. I had to run "simple signature check patcher" to be able to install the update and finally run the game.
If you installed haxchi according to flimflam's tutorial, using flimflam's modified config.txt, haxchi sysmenu (patches) is the default when you don't press any buttons. If you didn't use the modified config.txt, you'd need to press and hold B when the Haxchi title screen comes up (otherwise, you'll just get HBL and no patches.)

Reactions: bjaxx87

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah someone said there is an integrated sig patcher in Haxchi but i don't know. Can't check on my version since i'm not at home.

In the end it doesn't matter if you have to start haxchi, a CFW, sig patcher or whatever before you can play the game. That is always one extra step that you have to perfom if you don't coldboot into one of the above directly. And i'd be happy to spare me this extra step :D
Well, booting Haxchi is as simple as touching the icon on your menu (or even quickstart menu) while the sig patcher needs you to enter Homebrew Channel before (if you didn't configure Haxchi to directly load sig patcher instead of sysmenu that is).

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you installed haxchi according to flimflam's tutorial, using flimflam's modified config.txt, haxchi sysmenu (patches) is the default when you don't press any buttons. If you didn't use the modified config.txt, you'd need to press and hold B when the Haxchi title screen comes up (otherwise, you'll just get HBL and no patches.)

Well, booting Haxchi is as simple as touching the icon on your menu (or even quickstart menu) while the sig patcher needs you to enter Homebrew Channel before (if you didn't configure Haxchi to directly load sig patcher instead of sysmenu that is).

Well ok, i changed the default app that opens when you start Haxchi to HBL. So if i leave it at "sysmenu" or change that to a certain button then running sig patcher in any way is obsolete.

guedesbrawl

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, guys?

Look, my wii u is set--not by me, mind you--so that i can have games to my sd card, access the homebrew channel from the internet channel and load m games from an app there (loadmii, i think?). I don' understand ANYTHING about wii u hacking.

Will I need something other than that to play BotW? Is there a tutorial for whatever i need to install? Is it dangerous for the wii u?

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
use saviine grab the save , desinstall the update or the entire game , when legit tik is out reinstall the upadate or the entire game and put the save , thats what i will do.

I have learned that the save file should stay in place if you really delete ONLY the update-files through the settings menu. Btw saviine made for Loadiine games so that wouldn't be of any help here.

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
Are the saves fixed to the console or can I swap Mii profiles to let others start their own save? Disappointed you don't get the 3 slots you used to in other Zelda's.

Also boo you can't name Link at the start!

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
My WiiU is USA, I can only play the game in English, no language settings on game. Any form of changing this? Any idea of why happens this way?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well ok, i changed the default app that opens when you start Haxchi to HBL. So if i leave it at "sysmenu" or change that to a certain button then running sig patcher in any way is obsolete.
For the purposes of signature and region patching, you'd be covered by Haxchi.

Reactions: Amingo

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I have learned that the save file should stay in place if you really delete ONLY the update-files through the settings menu. Btw saviine made for Loadiine games so that wouldn't be of any help here.
you can convert the save grabed by saviine to loadiine/usb version .
when the legit tik is out i will take the save 1st by saviine , then i desinstall the entire game , and reinstall it with the legit tik upadate , then use saviine to put the save.
idk if desinstalling just the update does matter but i will test that.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Too bad for Nintendo... I feel very sad that the game was leaked already. I am going to buy the game anyway for the love of my Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: o