Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyuio32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone know how i can fin the title ID of the game for Loadiine ? Where do I have to search in the file ?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I know but moderators are not saying anything about it. :/
The thread was locked for a good chunk of last night, as well as many people suspended/banned for breaking rules. You can't really prevent idiots from coming in during a leak of a popular game, but they'll be dealt with accordingly if reported.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Rehv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, figured some guys still need help. It works on a US console just fine. For the update, even if you have a EUR console, you'll need sigpatches. Move the title.tik to the game folder (not update), it's the same one with title.cert and title.tmd. I have Haxchi (no CBHC), installed game and update in wupinstaller y-mod 1.3. If you have ANY exceptions in WUP I'd guess either the download/file is corrupt or something is wrong with your SD card. All links from that iso site work just fine, I've triple checked the main "iso" for a friend (I had the NUS files).

Hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited by Rehv,
Reactions: Icharly

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, figured some guys still need help. It works on a US console just fine. For the update, even if you have a EUR console, you'll need sigpatches. Move the title.tik to the game folder (not update), it's the same one with title.cert and title.tmd. I have Haxchi (no CBHC), installed game and update in wupinstaller y-mod 1.3. If you have ANY exceptions in WUP I'd guess either the download/file is corrupt or something is wrong with your SD card. All links from that iso site work just fine, I've triple checked the main iso for a friend (I had the NUS files).

Hope you guys enjoy.

Once the update is installed, is mocha/ sig patches required to run the game every time?

tNB

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
did anyone found warm clothes ?

Small hint:

Yes, woodcutter cabin south east of plateau, read diary for instructions

Full spoiler:

Cook together hylan bass(grab them or throw bomb into water), raw meat(kill boars), and spicy herb(near snow mountain)

Reactions: rasputin

Icharly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, figured some guys still need help. It works on a US console just fine. For the update, even if you have a EUR console, you'll need sigpatches. Move the title.tik to the game folder (not update), it's the same one with title.cert and title.tmd. I have Haxchi (no CBHC), installed game and update in wupinstaller y-mod 1.3. If you have ANY exceptions in WUP I'd guess either the download/file is corrupt or something is wrong with your SD card. All links from that iso site work just fine, I've triple checked the main "iso" for a friend (I had the NUS files).

Hope you guys enjoy.

It is the first time i'll use WUP installer, i Washington a loadiine user Thats why i'm a little weary about this and people scared me with the brick possibilities.
So whats a sigpatch? I'll put the ticket in the main folder, then rename the folder install, then go to WiiU HBC and then WUP installer and install the game before the update? Then the update, and theres no problem about installing EUR game on US console AND also the update?
Sorry for all these questions.

Rehv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Once the update is installed, is mocha/ sig patches required to run the game every time?
I still haven't turned it off to try, but as with every other game that need sigpatches I'd say yes. But if you have US console you'll need to run mocha/cfw either way.

It is the first time i'll use WUP installer, i Washington a loadiine user Thats why i'm a little weary about this and people scared me with the brick possibilities.
So whats a sigpatch? I'll put the ticket in the main folder, then rename the folder install, then go to WiiU HBC and then WUP installer and install the game before the update? Then the update, and theres no problem about installing EUR game on US console AND also the update?
Sorry for all these questions.

I'll try to make it simple, so please excuse me if it's not 100% accurate. It is intentional.
If you run just Haxchi with no coldboot(CBHC) it's pretty much 0 brick possibilities (you have to try really hard, the devs even put in some measures to stop people from trying that hard).

Sigpatch = signature patch, simply enough, it lets you run a title with a fake signed title.tik (the zelda botw update has a fake signed title.tik so it needs it to install).

There's no problem at all using an EUR version to install to the US console, but you'll need to run Haxchi or whatever other CFW you have to disable region locking.

If you use WUP Installer y-mod, you can install both game and update at the same time. If you don't, please remember to install them to the SAME location (NAND or USB).

EDIT: sorry about my English, it's actually not this crappy usually but I'm tired, lol.

Last edited by Rehv,

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok quick google search says that you have installed the game in sysnand and therefor the ticket doesnt exist in rednand. I think you need to go redownload and reinstall under rednand. Ive never used it though so I am literally just guessing
Yeah, that's probably it. If you want to play on redNAND via USB, fine, but makes you install it there and play it from there. Don't do the rookie mistake though and install to system memory on redNAND, you'll be playing off the SD card since redNAND runs off an SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!