Status
Not open for further replies.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha on a lark I went to switchiso.com. It actually exists as a placeholder and at least doesn't appear to be related to "that" ISO site.:ha:

Qagenn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question I have found a couple titles and I would like to know if it is the real one
how will be able to tell.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't do that if you don't have RedNand, might have a brick chance.
There is a program going around to check it.
please don't spread lies!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They created a working computer on Minecraft, everything is possible.
tell that Sony and the people trying to crack the private key/public key situation on PS3/PS4. It just won't happen in the next million years. sorry.

BoopyDoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is not such a thing like bricking by trying to install., it just won't install. jezzz
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Precaution is good.

I don't think it would be really viable to make a website to check the tiks, or some kind of server to check them... I think most people prefer to wait a week instead of making a more complicated form of checking tiks, and the fact that this is the last "interesting" Wii U game doesn't help it either.

Manjarate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Can we create a program to try to find the key, but make it ONLINE? I mean then we all can connect and they program will skip the keys that we don't need. Meaning we save time... lol
No. Stop dreaming. Even if it's online, it's just one server (one CPU). Besides, bandwidth is not unlimited.

It's absolutely impossible (unless you have a quantum machine).

ForeverEternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we create a program to try to find the key, but make it ONLINE? I mean then we all can connect and they program will skip the keys that we don't need. Meaning we save time... lol
You can and it will save time, it would still take billions of years to crack though.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao xD
Really ?
I mean there really are people who think they can bruteforce a 128 bit aes key in less than a week?
Get real 2^128 is a VERY BIG number xD

Even if we could do that, and say we had the 604 people watching this thread, thus making it 604x faster, would still be 2^128/604...or about 563381402186984211032077164622130000 combinations.

Last edited by Benja81,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)