Status
Not open for further replies.

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The switch version already in the "Gray market" here where I live

I'll keep my eyes on the Wii U version ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Honestly, I'm only here for leaks because I'm flat broke and can't afford the game even when it's released.

That includes the Switch, so, please do.

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few websites open that I'm refreshing each hour but nothing has really changed. (Expected.)

And the dataminer, whoever he or she may be, has stopped for now. What has been leaked is all there is for the time being.

I guess we'll see what happens in the coming hours.

I'm hoping for a WUD release. I don't care for Loadiine, but it'll work if I have to.

Last edited by Serfrost,

Azeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm looking into this topic since yesterday.
I'm from Brazil and the only reason I want to this game to leak is that we have Carnival next week and i'll have 5 days of vacation, so I would be able to play BoTW restlessly, I already pre-ordered the game but I would really like to play the game during theses 5 days.

Also, i'm working in a project that i'm sure is going to delay, so i'll have to do a lot of overtime and will not be able to play it =(

Last edited by Azeon,
Reactions: Serfrost

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can afford it, but I want to play it now!
I pre-ordered both versions and I wanna play it nowwww I feel like a little kid wanting to go to the toy store, though I'm still paranoid as I did use nusgrabber for a small bit and scared they'll send a letter or something
Hopefully if anything a slap on the wrist ;w; Like they did with Sun/Moon, a ban is basically the lightest think they did to those who pirated it, rather than lawsuits.

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered both versions and I wanna play it nowwww I feel like a little kid wanting to go to the toy store, though I'm still paranoid as I did use nusgrabber for a small bit and scared they'll send a letter or something
Hopefully if anything a slap on the wrist ;w; Like they did with Sun/Moon, a ban is basically the lightest think they did to those who pirated it, rather than lawsuits.
Considering the amount of people who were viewing this thread and more than likely downloading the EUR version on NUS, I doubt you'll be singled out.

I really wouldn't worry about it. Not to mention it isn't like you could have gained any advantage by doing so anyway.

Reactions: Webbmaster1900

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet Robin Williams has already beaten the game. I wonder if Zelda ever got an early copy.

Does anyone know of an uploaded US version that just needs the title key? Might as well have it downloaded and ready to be decrypted when the key becomes available.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I bet Robin Williams has already beaten the game. I wonder if Zelda ever got an early copy.

Does anyone know of an uploaded US version that just needs the title key? Might as well have it downloaded and ready to be decrypted when the key becomes available.
Only the EUR version was on NUS

vickdu31

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope only the EUR verison on nintendo servers. If the US version comes up, it will probably be a disc dump with the tik :P

JFalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got both a preorder for the switch and the switch version of the game but fuck this is tempting.

Kymba

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm really excited about to test Zelda BOTW right now, and I am waiting for hours to test it, and I also preordered switch + zelda master edition and I can't wait to play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: