Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How bad would you feel if it's actually 9+GB of Rick Astley's face over an OoT Zelda in a dress with "Never Gonna Give You Up"?
Giant 90s esc video at the end calling us nerds and telling us to buy as well
maxresdefault.jpg
Like this

Last edited by Shikkichu,

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's true, maybe there's just different variants? Hoping it's fake though, this is one game I don't want spoiled which is why I didn't watch ANYTHING about it until Monday

That might be fake, but the game is or was on NUS, that is a FACT we all downloaded it.
The only things that are leaked, is my download from Uwizard from Nintendo's CDN servers, which I have uploaded on a site (which you'd probably know which one I'm talking about). And someone else's download using NUSGrabber.

Both of them are encrypted, so unless we have the ticket or even the title key for them, we won't be able to decrypt them. As most people would already know, it's 9.83GB in size, and yes it is it's actual size.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-22_21-54-0.png
    upload_2017-2-22_21-54-0.png
    802.1 KB · Views: 149
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Does someone have legit photos of the actual retail game release? I'm very curious to see how it truly looks like. That thing on the main post looks badly photoshopped.

Reactions: Kargaroc

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does someone have legit photos of the actual retail game release? I'm very curious to see how it truly looks like. That thing on the main post looks badly photoshopped.
I don't think anyone does. Nintendo has only sent out the Nintendo Switch version of it to reviewers. And the one from the CDN servers is encrypted and we don't have a title.tik for it yet, nor do we have a title key for it yet.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I honestly wish they had gameplay footage of the Wii U version in it's final release version. But all they have is just the Switch version in it's final release version.

The biggest difference is the Wii U control icons, rather than the Nintendo Switch ones. The time and weather would be displayed in the Wii U version too.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know whats weird. didnt they already confirm that there are no invincible weapons? then why would legendary weapons like the fierce deity sword be in the game as easter eggs? i just cant see running around with the fierce deity sword ripping monsters new buttholes, and then it just breaks. with the master sword, i could see it being somehow repairable, maybe over time, or with tempering, but not all those crazy weapons and shields belonging to old links.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you know whats weird. didnt they already confirm that there are no invincible weapons? then why would legendary weapons like the fierce deity sword be in the game as easter eggs? i just cant see running around with the fierce deity sword ripping monsters new buttholes, and then it just breaks. with the master sword, i could see it being somehow repairable, maybe over time, or with tempering, but not all those crazy weapons and shields belonging to old links.
That 4chan "leak" was fake. If it really was real, it would've displayed the Boko Shield as well as all the enemies weapons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo +1