Status
Not open for further replies.

hreyhrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as stated I meant people who bruteforce the keys are possible, not everyone.
Every other post in this thread is something about a tik so I meant everyone posting actively.

Oh ok good, I was gonna say buck up nigha if you were talking bout me

ab7.png

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sucks being called a retard by Ron Jeremy in a Mario hat.
You are not going to bruteforce a key with a simple random number generator so stop all hopes.
Code:
If you assume:

Every person on the planet owns 10 computers.
    There are 7 billion people on the planet.
    Each of these computers can test 1 billion key combinations per second.
    On average, you can crack the key after testing 50% of the possibilities.

Then the earth's population can crack one encryption key in 77,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years!

my avatar was joke between me a few friends :P

LichbannMejolaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You are not going to bruteforce a key with a simple random number generator so stop all hopes.
Code:
If you assume:

Then the earth's population can crack one encryption key in 77,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years!

So if I bash my head on the keyboard is the same chance on getting the right key than if all computers on earth try to break it?

Nice.

Reactions: Shikkichu

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
If you assume:

Well I never said I or anyone else could, but I'm on this thread so I'm a retard.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just want to point out that all those so-called swords, shields, clothing, armour ect. ect. that was said to be "leaked". Guess what? It's fake!

I always try to keep telling everyone that website always spreads lies. Stay away from 4chan, everything on it is false information.

In the actual version of Breath of the Wild, it includes Boko Shields and all that, far more weaponry than that person posted. A genuine person would've already dumped and uploaded the ISO or even the installation files.

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just want to point out that all those so-called swords, shields, clothing, armour ect. ect. that was said to be "leaked". Guess what? It's fake!

I always try to keep telling everyone that website always spreads lies. Stay away from 4chan, everything on it is false information.

In the actual version of Breath of the Wild, it includes Boko Shields and all that, far more weaponry than that person posted. A genuine person would've already dumped and uploaded the ISO or even the installation files.
Could have been a partial dump. Some of the stuff in there, we've seen in trailers.

Reactions: DarthDub

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I was saying anyone who is stupid enough to think they can put a bunch of numbers together and start playing the game
Basically the point I made, and if by some chance we did get the key for say US files, we'd still need the game. But we have to win the mega lottery prior.

Has anyone tried setting their computers on fire?

That's true, maybe there's just different variants? Hoping it's fake though, this is one game I don't want spoiled which is why I didn't watch ANYTHING about it until Monday

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That might be fake, but the game is or was on NUS, that is a FACT we all downloaded it.

Reactions: varaques

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Octillions?

"noun, plural octillions (as after a numeral) octillion. 1. a cardinal number represented in the U.S. by 1 followed by 27 zeros, and in Great Britain by 1 followed by 48 zeros. adjective. 2."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY