Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah that's what I'm saying - the instructions posted said to "delete the old update". But deleting 2.2GB stuff and replacing it was 156MB of stuff seems you would lose stuff...

Delete the old update and replace it with the clean 2.2GB update. Either from VENOM or seemingly as above the update gained through something like uTikDownloadHelper is now clean too.

it wouldn't appear like that if you went there after booting a CFW

I've got coldboot haxchi up and running so system is always in a CFW mode.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You delete to old unsinged big (2.2gb) update and install the now released update (2.2gb) from VENOM. I guess no ones yet sure about what the 156mb update really is?!
the extra 156MB might be from a new version of the update, more recent then the one in the disc

Ok. I'm downloading the VENOM one now. What's different about from the old 2.2GB update?
Signed contents

shroppy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The poisonous update files go up to B1 (2.368.605.592 in 352 files, *.app and *.h3), the update files that I got from NUS using funkiiu go up to C2 (2.507.509.204 bytes in 358 files, *.app and *.h3) The size difference is 138.903.612 bytes.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
v33 on NUS is 2,33gb and contains 361 files.

Also has different contents and tik.

I'm going to delete my update data and just install that instead, should be more up to date.

it has 17 new app and h3 pairs, and of course a new tmd.
The tik is still the same as the one in the disc (from the VENOM relaease)

Last edited by piratesephiroth,

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The poisonous update files go up to B1 (2.368.605.592 in 352 files, *.app and *.h3), the update files that I got from NUS using funkiiu go up to C2 (2.507.509.204 bytes in 358 files, *.app and *.h3) The size difference is 138.903.612 bytes.

Interesting. You got the NUS update just now? This is pretty new right and only available since yesterday, no?

Last edited by Amingo,

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
This basically means that the VENOM update (coming from the disc) is already out of date and the new one on the Servers could be called a day-one-like update.

Possibly, it depends if the 136mb update still triggers with the Venom files. I'm about to test myself as my postman hasn't come yet.

edit: Venom files still trigger an update, but the update now installs okay.

Last edited by Audioboxer,
Reactions: Osakasan and Amingo

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
it has 1 new app and h3, and of course a new tmd.
The tik is still the same as the one in the disc (from the VENOM relaease)

Are you sure, I used utikdownloadhelper with the tik from the release, and got back a totally different tik lol.

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Possibly, it depends if the 136mb update still triggers with the Venom files. I'm about to test myself as my postman hasn't come yet.

edit: Venom files still trigger an update, but the update now installs okay.

Thanks for confirming. Everyone should go with the most recent update from NUS then.

This is wild speculation but the NUS-update might even contain some improvements to the games performance.

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for confirming. Everyone should go with the most recent update from NUS then.

Either/or. As the update installs okay it doesn't really matter. Main menu now reads v1.1.0. Previously it was v1.0.0.

If it's an offline only Wii U you have, then yeah, get the update from NUS.

Reactions: Amingo

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
So there's no difference between grabbing the latest update from NUS vs installing the Venom update then letting the game update itself on Wii U?

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Either/or. As the update installs okay it doesn't really matter. Main menu now reads v1.1.0. Previously it was v1.0.0.

If it's an offline only Wii U you have, then yeah, get the update from NUS.
Was going to post but thought to check first. Yes, version reported with NUS update is 1.1.0 - up from 1.0.0 from the leak so probably worth a re-upgrade! Can't be certain but sure the DLC option on the main screen is new..
DLC option leads to a #17.99 pack released in parts 3/3, Aug and Dec . The one in Aug sounds interesting - a hard mode.

Last edited by snoofly,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning