Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Polish, no Polish, no problem. My English is sufficient. I could probably find a way to buy from NoE but they all treat all of Europe as if it's on a German or British salary.
Yeah. [My English is pretty good so i don't mind not having my homeland language.]
Aw man, I feel really bad for you. Higher prices than in Zimbabwe...

LichbannMejolaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How many times do I have to tell you guys, its because your economies aren't "free" and full of high taxes and import tariffs.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/30/4...black-market-for-smuggled-smartphones-tablets

As I said, the taxes have a big participation on this, but in general, our population is just a bunch of dumbasses.

People who have a minimum wage (about $250 as I said) buy things like an Iphone for $1000.

So, you have three factors here:

- The taxes;

- The dumb population;

- The smart store owners, who put the price in the fucking sky. Believe me, they don't pay even near $1000 for this Iphone, but I'm 100% sure that if they raise the price to $1500, they'll keep selling because brazilians, in general, are just imbecile.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's horrible...

I want to live in U S and A :sad::sad::sad:

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. [My English is pretty good so i don't mind not having my homeland language.]
Aw man, I feel really bad for you. Higher prices than in Zimbabwe...

Not sure if sarcasm or not but anyway.. I'm going to pay it either way, it just sucks they don't put more care towards smaller countries. Even with professional careers, we get screwed by almost the entire game industry as a consequence of where we live and nothing else.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As I said, the taxes have a big participation on this, but in general, our population is just a bunch of dumbasses.

People who have a minimum wage (about $250 as I said) buy things like an Iphone for $1000.

So, you have three factors here:

- The taxes;

- The dumb population;

- The smart store owners, who put the price in the fucking sky. Believe me, they don't pay even near $1000 for this Iphone, but I'm 100% sure that if they raise the price to $1500, they'll keep selling because brazilians, in general, are just imbecile.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want to live in U S and A :sad::sad::sad:
Good luck with that bro. I can't even renew my Visa because of Trump's shenanigans.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
upload_2017-2-24_22-13-9.png

LEAK CONFIRMED BY @cheuble GET YOUR ANUS' READY!!!

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg