Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

I was so excited because I saw that that chaos site was down. I thought it was due to overload so I assumed the TIK was uploaded. Oh well...
Chaos site? Mhm, i can tell you that it will be probably uploaded somewhere else.

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
be more sensitive please, people have worked hard on that game. show some respect

He isn't wrong about them gimping the Wii U version, and he isn't wrong that they're trying to use this to sell the Switch.

Yeah, a bit of due respect is nice but those are factual statements.

Reactions: PolloDiablo

LichbannMejolaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Might as well be the same here. Local salary is about $350 a month. Switch plus BotW is going to be $400 (translated to US currency). Getting the Wii U alone is going to be ~$300 used.

You're lucky then. Here in Brazil the salary is about $250 a month and the Switch + Zelda is being sold in the equivalent of $800.

It doesn't make the slightest sense.

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
be more sensitive please, people have worked hard on that game. show some respect
Dude, TBH, hard work means nothing.
You're lucky then. Here in Brazil the salary is about $250 a month and the Switch + Zelda is being sold in the equivalent of $800.

Because Brazil's government is dumb. Like, even worse than PRI/Peña dumb.

Reactions: Suji_Pyo

hreyhrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your governments put huge import taxes on electronics with high overall taxes on upper middle class thats why lol
http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/30/4...black-market-for-smuggled-smartphones-tablets

You need to follow our king Trump. Low taxes, fuck the government, freedom, and the pursuit of happiness is all you need.

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's stop right there because we need to talk about Zelda, not government ;-P

Agreed but I think that Nintendo should be doing more outreach to developing nations. Charge more in the first world so they can take the hit and be more accessible in less fortunate places. It sucks to be in one of the forgotten lands.

Reactions: Deleted User

LichbannMejolaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dude, TBH, hard work means nothing.
Because Brazil's government is dumb. Like, even worse than PRI/Peña dumb.

I don't disagree that brazilian govern is pure shit, but it has a lot of stores putting their head over their asses and fucking the consumer.

When the PS4 was launched here, it was about $1300. Guess what? People bought it.

Now, if they're selling a product 4x the price it's valued and people are paying for it, they'll just keep doing it.

To be honest, Switch price is not the worst ever if you look at our recent videogame prices.

D

Deleted User

Agreed but I think that Nintendo should be doing more outreach to developing nations. Charge more in the first world so they can take the hit and be more accessible in less fortunate places. It sucks to be in one of the forgotten lands.
I understand, i don't understand why Brazil is ignored. Do you have official distributor or another company which distributes stuff to your country?

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
I understand, i don't understand why Brazil is ignored. Do you have official distributor or another company which distributes stuff to your country?
Nope. Our game companies purchase wholesale from Western Europe and fuck us on the return so they can maximize profit. It's the main reason EVERYBODY in the country pirates everything. Almost everyone I know says they would buy their games if they weren't getting screwed on it.

Edit: to clear up any confusion, I'm in Eastern Europe, not Brazil.

Last edited by MasterSore,

LichbannMejolaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Nintendo got out of here. After that, WiiU prices went to the sky. The cheapest you'll find Zelda BotW here is about $100 (if you're really lucky that is).

kill7rocity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1487914282295.png

>Bring gun and Wii U to GameStop
>Demand BOTW
>Dump tik with gun on clerk
>Kill yourself
>Die a hero who let 13 y/o play Zelda early

lol, someone might dump the game this week end or this coming monday as gamestop receive them on monday.

Reactions: PoppaDre
D

Deleted User

Nope. Our game companies purchase wholesale from Western Europe and fuck us on the return so they can maximize profit. It's the main reason EVERYBODY in the country pirates everything. Almost everyone I know says they would buy their games if they weren't getting screwed on it.
That sucks... Aren't you allowed to buy directly from Nintendo?
They should support every country, not just their favorite one's. [I wonder if Switch will have Polish language, probably not because screw you!]

LichbannMejolaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Yeah, pretty much the same thing here in Brazil. Funnily enough, steam prices over here are really (and I mean REALLY) low. SO, even though there is a lot of piracy, a lot of people (myself included) keeps buying shit on Steam just to show them that we respect who respect us.

Is not unusual to new titles to come on steam with the price tag of R$100 - R$130 (the equivalent to $30 to $40). Games with 2 or 3 months of release come from R$ 40 ($12).

But in consoles (and particularly in Nintendo) things are absolutely different.

Reactions: MasterSore

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
That sucks... Aren't you allowed to buy directly from Nintendo?
They should support every country, not just their favorite one's. [I wonder if Switch will have Polish language, probably not because screw you!]
Polish, no Polish, no problem. My English is sufficient. I could probably find a way to buy from NoE but they all treat all of Europe as if it's on a German or British salary, or that we don't deserve the experience if we aren't.

Last edited by MasterSore,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43