Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

softstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Neon :) I got the limited edition of zelda but also the normal so idk which one i keeo and which one i sell :P
hehe, good idea, me i've took the normal switch version for zelda because these damned amazon doesn't have the limited edition anymore lol

vickdu31

Trophies
XP
Country
if there is a map with the limited one so imo keep the limited one, its make sense.
the map is awesome.
I dont think the map is included in europe version, we have the sword and the music but idk about the map.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTH... please admins close this thread.
Few pages back a mod said it'd be pointless to close and just let this be so other threads like this don't start up

Embargo ended for Zelda previews, a lot of previews to read =)
Hopefully just reviews, no spoilers <3

Apart from that, we should expect some leaks and datamining eventually too. Providing that someone manages to get the Wii U version of BotW.
I'm sure all those who got it early, at least the ones that got directly from Nintendo got the switch version ;w;

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
Speaking of stores stocking things before release date. I can tell everyone that from me living in Australia, my local EB Games uses a PC connected to a cash register. And whenever they try to scan an item before it's release date, it comes up with an error on the computer monitor saying "Sorry, this item cannot be sold until 27/4/2017." or whatever release date it is. So nope, not even in Australia can it be sold. Also, if anyone really lived in Australia, they would say EB Games, Target or even JB Hi-Fi. They would never say "GameStop" "Walmart" or anything that only exists in the US. I know EB Games is owned by GameStop international, but still.
I manage an eb games in Australia and I can tell you this is 100% false. once an item has been received by the store it is in the inventory and ready to sell. literally the only thing stopping someone from selling it is their knowledge of release dates.

I used to live in North America but now I live in Australia. so when I said GameStop, Walmart and best buy that is from my time there. now I live in Australia and manage an eb games.

thanks for trying to expose me tho.

edit: just to be clear tho, there is a prompt that comes up that says the titles release date when you scan it in, but this prompt comes up for *every* title even if it was released 10 years ago. so staff have been accustomed to just pressed F5 immediately after scanning an item to clear that prompt. so if the employee was paying attention (which if they were ready to sell you Zelda before launch I highly doubt they would be anyway) then that prompt would alert them it hasn't been released yet.

however it is easily dismissed by pressing F5 and the prompt says the same thing for a game that's already out vs a steet dated title. there is no giant angry message that says the game isn't out yet, it's just a message saying the title was released on whatever date.

Last edited by demounit,
Reactions: hreyhrey

hreyhrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I manage an eb games in Australia and I can tell you this is 100% false. once an item has been received by the store it is in the inventory and ready to sell. literally the only thing stopping someone from selling it is their knowledge of release dates.

I used to live in North America but now I live in Australia. so when I said GameStop, Walmart and best buy that is from my time there. now I live in Australia and manage an eb games.

thanks for trying to expose me tho.

edit: just to be clear tho, there is a prompt that comes up that says the titles release date when you scan it in, but this prompt comes up for *every* title even if it was released 10 years ago. so staff have been accustomed to just pressed F5 immediately after scanning an item to clear that prompt. so if the employee was paying attention (which if they were ready to sell you Zelda before launch I highly doubt they would be anyway) then that prompt would alert them it hasn't been released yet.

however it is easily dismissed by pressing F5 and the prompt says the same thing for a game that's already out vs a steet dated title. there is no giant angry message that says the game isn't out yet, it's just a message saying the title was released on whatever date.

So why dont you report a "robbery" and leak the keys tmrw?

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
So why dont you report a "robbery" and leak the keys tmrw?
because my store hasn't received stock yet. it is in my delivery shipment screen with an expected delivery of Wednesday.

also I don't want to lose my shitty job and get sued by Nintendo.

Reactions: bomigoton

hreyhrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because my store hasn't received stock yet. it is in my delivery shipment screen with an expected delivery of Wednesday.

Can you at least leak the delivery route so someone can "find" a copy of the game

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

You are right. Like the guy who leaked "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" years ago. got sued badly by nintendo.

Reactions: demounit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo