SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
phenomenal work, then the Wii NDS would be very good, it has been stopped for years, but they could work on it
DS could be hard to emulate on Wii.
Someone could do a melonDS port to the Wii, but it's tedious and needs someone really interested in porting melonDS to the Wii.

Amuro-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DS could be hard to emulate on Wii.
Someone could do a melonDS port to the Wii, but it's tedious and needs someone really interested in porting melonDS to the Wii.
the mGBA team are doing a great job on the GBA, but DS would be really good, my PC doesn't give Melon DS, it is OpenGL and my PC doesn't support it (it gets very slow and buggy), I wish this team would do DS, since they are making mGBA for Wii

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And I wish someone could port PS2 to Wii since we have PS1 on Wii.

i want to play Marvel vs Capcom 2 in my Wii so badly.

Actually scratch that, someone port PS3 to Wii.
Instant PS2 and PS1 compatibility since PS3 is backwards compatible. Makes sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: niuus

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Instant PS2 and PS1 compatibility since PS3 is backwards compatible. Makes sense to me.
buy a series x. it can run ps2 games, and ps3 is supposed to be possible at full speed. it's powerful enough, but that's its limit.

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country

good luck running PS3 on Wii i mean Highest of Spec PC's can't fully run PS3 Mostly due to PS3's Cell Processor is surprisingly powerful just dev's didn't know how to fully utilise it

• Haha

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
the ps4 can't even run the ps3 at a reasonable speed. the ps5 and series x can though, but that's as high as it goes.
PS5 and Xbox Series X can't even emulate PS3 they can PS2 and PS4 is Backwards Compatibility due to Hardware Similarities but Even latest i9 WITH 4090GPU still have fps drops due to CPU Bottleneck as for PS3 on PS5 it's streamed from cloud which apparently actually use PS3's Hardware.

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
how so theres only RPCS3 and My Pc can't fully run all games at full speed MGS 4 is apparently a very demanding game as well as red dead where has bad fps drops
also my PC is i9 10850k, RTX3090, 32GB Ram, 2x 980pro NVME drives.
where you find PS5 and XSX running PS3 games?

Zorg07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Ah, this saves me the trouble of redoing the forwarder for the multitap version, I was procrastinating that. Thanks for the forwarders! I'll upload them to Github soon, and also create a credits file for it adding you for the mod of course, but that throws me back to the reason why I did not release them before, years ago: anyone, by any chance, knows the name of the original creator of the wad? Back then I just downloaded it from an old YouTube video. Would be cool to insert the name in the TXT, or at least anytime later if the name is found, of course.
I would also have liked to thank the creator of this wad, for the animation and everything else. I really don't know, well @SaulFabre shared it with me, I don't know if he knows about it. Greetings and many thanks for the progress regarding your work with WiiSXRX.

Reactions: SaulFabre and niuus

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the mGBA team are doing a great job on the GBA, but DS would be really good, my PC doesn't give Melon DS, it is OpenGL and my PC doesn't support it (it gets very slow and buggy), I wish this team would do DS, since they are making mGBA for Wii
Would it be much feasable to make Wii ports of the few 2D titles from the DS that DONT rely on the touch gimmick to be played and beaten, but still being able to swap screens with one button, particularly the DSvanias and a few others.

• Haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1