Hacking WiiSX question

HeroKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found the app, since my friend wanted a PS1 emulator (we're kinda planning on getting him a PS2 and softmodding it). i mentioned to him about this emulator and trying it out before i put it on his system. i found a page with several mod versions that have added features (usb 2.0, usb port 0 and 1, cios, etc), but it looks like all the links are dead. page i found is here.

i found a beta 2.1.1 mod that seems to work, but still has one issue, there doesn't seem to be usb controller support. i think those mod versions have it, but i haven't been able to find alternate links. so mainly want to ask if these versions have usb controller support, and if so, provide a link for it?

HeroKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i found that shortly after i made the post. tried it out, but still doesn't have usb controller support. options menu only goes back and forth between wiimote and gamecube controller. by the looks of it, development has slowed down, and i don't think it'll be added anytime soon

it does have Wii U Pro controller support, which my friend has, but won't be able to test it until later in the week

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive