Gaming Wiimote problems...

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The room I play my Wii in is far from what is seen in the adverts where people play their wii in wide open spaces but one of them problem I'm having is obvious in games like Trauma Center. Sometimes, I'll try and move the pointer in a precise way... and then BAM, it freakin jumps to a corner by itself. I really don't want to rearrange the room just for the sake of the Wii so is this meant to happen to other Wii owners?

richufc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've notice my Wiimote jumps around and the cursor flashed a lot in the Voting Channel. Also the sound is prone to cutting out all over the place.

The problem is caused for me by a wireless video sender thing that beams our TV pictures upstairs. If I turn this off then the Wiimote works fine. Could it be some kind of interference is doing the same for you? Otherwise try adusting the sensor bar positioning of set-up in the menus I reckon. Good luck!

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
there might be another IR source in the room except the sensor bar which make the Wiimote go crazy
smile.gif

acky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In the setup we have at home, the TV is something like 4-5m from the couch, so instead of putting the IR bar at the TV, I just put it on the table.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?