Wiimote problems...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Harsky, Sep 3, 2007.

Sep 3, 2007

Wiimote problems... by Harsky at 11:12 AM (627 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    The room I play my Wii in is far from what is seen in the adverts where people play their wii in wide open spaces but one of them problem I'm having is obvious in games like Trauma Center. Sometimes, I'll try and move the pointer in a precise way... and then BAM, it freakin jumps to a corner by itself. I really don't want to rearrange the room just for the sake of the Wii so is this meant to happen to other Wii owners?

2. richufc

Newcomer richufc Advanced Member

I've notice my Wiimote jumps around and the cursor flashed a lot in the Voting Channel. Also the sound is prone to cutting out all over the place.

The problem is caused for me by a wireless video sender thing that beams our TV pictures upstairs. If I turn this off then the Wiimote works fine. Could it be some kind of interference is doing the same for you? Otherwise try adusting the sensor bar positioning of set-up in the menus I reckon. Good luck!

3. Raisingod

Member Raisingod GBAtemp Fan

Israel
    there might be another IR source in the room except the sensor bar which make the Wiimote go crazy [​IMG]

4. TaMs

Member TaMs Randomizer

Finland
    you could try to adjust the sensor bar up or down if it helps. :A

5. acky

Member acky GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    In the setup we have at home, the TV is something like 4-5m from the couch, so instead of putting the IR bar at the TV, I just put it on the table.