Hacking Wiikey2 or the D2E A9+ ???

spotanjo3

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
11,049
Trophies
3
XP
5,824
Country
United States
Which is better ?

Also, I dont know if I should use Twilight Hack to play backup wii games on non modded Wii instead of two such as Wiikey2 and the D2E A9+ to save my money.

I want to know if Wiigator play Super Mario Galaxy perfectly ? I read wiki compatibility list about this game and I got a few different positive and negative about it. Please.. I need to know. Thanks.
 

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
11,056
Trophies
0
Location
PowerLevel: 9001
XP
5,713
Country
Italy
Well, if you have Twilight Princess you could start trying the softmod, and if doesn't respond to your preferences, you could always hardmod it
smile.gif


IIRC, Super Mario Galaxy should work fine on it.
 

spotanjo3

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
11,049
Trophies
3
XP
5,824
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Well, if you have Twilight Princess you could start trying the softmod, and if doesn't respond to your preferences, you could always hardmod it
smile.gif


IIRC, Super Mario Galaxy should work fine on it.

Thank you but you are not telling me which one.. Wiikey 2 or the D2E A9+ ????
smile.gif


I hope they will update new wiigator version after 0.3g to improvement more games.
smile.gif
 

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
3,434
Trophies
2
Location
Vana'diel
XP
3,842
Country
United States
I recommend just softmodding; As far as I know Galaxy works fine but idk if the cutscene problem has been fixed(they were choppy from what i heard but i think was fixed in gamma anyone can confirm this?).
 

Beatchu

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
347
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
UK
XP
39
Country
RockmanForte said:
raulpica said:
Well, if you have Twilight Princess you could start trying the softmod, and if doesn't respond to your preferences, you could always hardmod it
smile.gif


IIRC, Super Mario Galaxy should work fine on it.

Thank you but you are not telling me which one.. Wiikey 2 or the D2E A9+ ????
smile.gif


I hope they will update new wiigator version after 0.3g to improvement more games.
smile.gif

erm it says "start trying the softmod..."
blink.gif
 

spotanjo3

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
11,049
Trophies
3
XP
5,824
Country
United States
Yeah but I want to know so I can start trying the softmod soon this week and if I am not happy with it then I can try hardmod after that. Which one, may I ask ?
smile.gif
 

Diffusion

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
700
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
160
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Yeah but I want to know so I can start trying the softmod soon this week and if I am not happy with it then I can try hardmod after that. Which one, may I ask ?
smile.gif
I'd go for the Wiikey 2, just because it has a config disc with some goodies on it unlike the A9... and it has plenty of satisfied owners. Either way, they both work fine.
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: Gotta skidaddle +1