Hacking WiiFlow Lite

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I installed UNeek to put Wiiware games on Wiiflow. Until then everything works fine but I would like to know if it is possible to change the order of the plugins? The current order is as follows:

Wii> Gamecube> Wiiware> N64

And I would like the order to be like this:

Wii> Wiiware> Gamecube> N64

Or to be able to merge my Wii games with Wiiware, this solution does not bother me.

Thank you!
unfortunately no you can not change the order.

and only 2 options to merge wii games and wiiware games. you must use the wiiflow internal plugins (wii, channels, emu channels, homebrew, and gamecube). download here - https://github.com/Fledge68/WiiFlow_Lite/releases/download/v5.4.6/wf_internal_plugins.zip
Extract that folder to your wiiflow/plugins folder. now choose 1 or 2 below.

1. add a button to your source menu ini and in the magic= line put wii magic # and emu channels magic # separated by a comma. then you can use the source menu to always select them together using that button.

2. go to the Home Menu and click on Select Plugins. Here you can put a check mark in each checkbox to select them and return to main screen to see your games.

C2PO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With your solution, the command will correspond to this:
Wii / WiiWare> Gamecube> N64?

Because I have the impression that when I meet several plugins, all the games "plugins" this mixture

Thank you for your prompt response !

Last edited by C2PO,
Reactions: Alexander1970

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With your solution, the command will correspond to this:
Wii / WiiWare> Gamecube> N64?

Because I have the impression that when I meet several plugins, all the games "plugins" this mixture

Thank you for your prompt response !
the combining with the plugins will not effect the quickview button sequence. that will always be wii, nand, gamecube, plugins or wii, wiiware, gamecube, n64 as you say.

C2PO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried your 2nd method, I end up with wii, gamecube, nand, plugins

If I simply select not64, I end up with wii, gamecube, nand (default nand, not emunand), plugins (not64)

If I select not64 and Emunand, I end up with wii, gamecube, Emunand, plugins (not64 + Emunand)

If I simply select Emunand, I end up with wii, gamecube, Emunand, plugins (Emunand)

I think I will configure the source menu as on your 1st method, too bad, the Source Button is rather practical (after I'm too perfectionist xD)

Last edited by C2PO,

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried your 2nd method, I end up with wii, gamecube, nand, plugins

If I simply select not64, I end up with wii, gamecube, nand (default nand, not emunand), plugins (not64)

If I select not64 and Emunand, I end up with wii, gamecube, Emunand, plugins (not64 + Emunand)

If I simply select Emunand, I end up with wii, gamecube, Emunand, plugins (Emunand)

I think I will configure the source menu as on your 1st method, too bad, the Source Button is rather practical (after I'm too perfectionist xD)
did you make sure to uncheck the other boxes when you selected the ones you wanted?
or the all button (bottom middle) can be used to select all or clear all. clear all first and then select the ones you want.

gonefishing1975

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi

Have jusy hacked my Wii U. I can get Wii games to run and play using USB loader GX but in WiiFlow all I get is a black screen and I have to reboot the console. Whats setps can I be missing? Should I use
<d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vWii> or beta52?

Thanks

Last edited by gonefishing1975,

gonefishing1975

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so you mean when you try to launch a wii game you just get a black screen?
are your wii games on a usb HDD?
are you using a y cable for your usb hdd?

Hey

Wii games load from USB Wiiflow is running off sd. I open wiiflow try to play New Super Mario or any other game it flashes the wiiflow icon like usual then just a black screen

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go to main settings>startup settings and set force load cios to off or no and try again.

if this doesn't work then set force load cios back to on or yes and try changing the ios to a different one.

d2x beta 52 works best and use base 57

gonefishing1975

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
go to main settings>startup settings and set force load cios to off or no and try again.

if this doesn't work then set force load cios back to on or yes and try changing the ios to a different one.

d2x beta 52 works best and use base 57

Ya tried all that. I set force to off and IOS 251. Thewn tried force to on with auto ios and 251

C2PO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
did you make sure to uncheck the other boxes when you selected the ones you wanted?
or the all button (bottom middle) can be used to select all or clear all. clear all first and then select the ones you want.

Yes I had unchecked everything, I have transcribed several manipulation with their effects. But I'm going to look at the source menu with the Source Menu Editor.

C2PO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, after having recently looked at the source menu of Wiiflow, I reworked the old icons of the time to share with you a new palette (this one includes more than 220 modified elements). I hope you enjoy my work!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4f6cauui739t0xe/Refined_Source_Menu_by_C2PO.zip/file

nXMx7vp.gif

ghostbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a black screen every time I try to load Captain Rainbow (translation). Initially it worked fine, so it seems to be when it attempts to load the save file something goes wrong. Tried turning emunand off and forcing cios, no results. Not sure if there are any region-fixing game settings I should apply, though again no issues originally.

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ghostbit

For my setup...
NAND Emulation=Full
Saves NAND Emulation=Off
Force Load cIOS= Off
Force cIOS Revision=Auto
IOS249 [57]

Capt. Rainbow Settings...
Video mode=Game

I had this translated game working & read your post. I got the black screen you have then changed Video Mode= Game. Many times PAL games have this problem on NTSC-U Wii also. If Video Mode doesn't fix the problem (Vipatch=On) will sometimes fix, or lastly (Aspect Ratio=16:9) works for a few games. Pikmin 2 (PAL) needst two setting combo...

Video Mode=Game
Vipatch=On

Hope this helps you get it working.

Last edited by RunningSnakes,
Reactions: fledge68

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, after having recently looked at the source menu of Wiiflow, I reworked the old icons of the time to share with you a new palette (this one includes more than 220 modified elements). I hope you enjoy my work!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4f6cauui739t0xe/Refined_Source_Menu_by_C2PO.zip/file

nXMx7vp.gif
nice work! your demo reminds me of maxternal's source menu editor. if it is keep in mind it's outdated and some things have changed or been added in the last few years.

Reactions: C2PO

kokokool

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
@ghostbit

For my setup...
NAND Emulation=Full
Saves NAND Emulation=Off
Force Load cIOS= Off
Force cIOS Revision=Auto
IOS249 [57]

Capt. Rainbow Settings...
Video mode=Game

I had this translated game working & read your post. I got the black screen you have then changed Video Mode= Game. Many times PAL games have this problem on NTSC-U Wii also. If Video Mode doesn't fix the problem (Vipatch=On) will sometimes fix, or lastly (Aspect Ratio=16:9) works for a few games. Pikmin 2 (PAL) needst two setting combo...

Video Mode=Game
Vipatch=On

Hope this helps you get it working.

Same settings for Rebirth series?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs