Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatever is in your masterpiece pack Abz, i just changed the ini details to point to the proper rom folder and cover folder.

edit: just tried to load a cps game, looks like its under retro arch.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
having trouble with my emunand guys any help is appriciated i got my games to appear but i cant download covers for wiiware games and the games wont play i keep getting a stack dump

Ok, i tested with 4.2.1 rc1, tested anima in wiiflow real nand mode, game started wit neek mode on and off. My general nand setting is a nand on usb, and emusave nand option turned on. The game did froze though the time i tested it with neek mode option off, but no stack dump. But all other times i try to start the game it run fine.

What are your settings?

mclow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey for what are the bins in fixs new version???
im still on 4.1 because i couldnt get the source menu to work on 4.2...
did something changed because source menu doesnt show up if i press B....?

but ftp and fileexplorer is very very nice....
only thing im missing is gamecube multidisc support for disc2!!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did change wiiflows internal loading and saving system, most things are now exported out on the actual device rather than being internally packed into the dol to save memory.

Reactions: mclow

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i tested with 4.2.1 rc1, tested anima in wiiflow real nand mode, game started wit neek mode on and off. My general nand setting is a nand on usb, and emusave nand option turned on. The game did froze though the time i tested it with neek mode option off, but no stack dump. But all other times i try to start the game it run fine.

What are your settings?

do i need to set up sneek and neek cause i didnt the only thing i did was extract the nand using wiiflow then used showmiiwads to install the games

pBullet

SHSL Idol
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this strange blip in the UI for the menu:

a8ecFdB.png

mclow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have this strange blip in the UI for the menu:

a8ecFdB.png
Fix94
this is the same problem like i got..... delete ur theme and it should work...

i just testet 4.21 everything so far works..... gc is playin... roms are playin... wii are playin...

i just got tow more request for wiiflow:

multidisc support for GC
and a Clock

good night folks

Etheboss

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
do i need to set up sneek and neek cause i didnt the only thing i did was extract the nand using wiiflow then used showmiiwads to install the games

Nope, you don't neccesarely, only if you want to play ww/vc that is/has been confirmed not to work with a d2x cIOS.

Do all your wiiware give a stackdump? maybe the cIOS is the problem then.
*sidenote: you can also try the appbooter option and see what happens..but it should work without too

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I
Nope, you don't neccesarely, only if you want to play ww/vc that is/has been confirmed not to work with a d2x cIOS.

Do all your wiiware give a stackdump? maybe the cIOS is the problem then.
*sidenote: you can also try the appbooter option and see what happens..but it should work without too
am using D2x I think I needed is for dios mios to work and the only games I am trying to play are ww/vc

Etheboss

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am using D2x I think I needed is for dios mios to work and the only games I am trying to play are ww/vc

Sorry but you confuse me, Dios Mios sort of has a build in IOS and doesn't need any other IOS to work, the only other thing DM(L) needs is a clean BC ios.

On the other hand to play ww/vc without the use of Neek you do have to have d2x v8 or higher installed with a base 56, preferrably on slot 249.
There are also some older cIOSes that work with ww/vc, but i do not want to complicate things.

So, assuming you have the right cIOS setup, maybe an old file in your wiiflow setup is causing the code dump. Deleting the gameconfig ini files in the settings folder might help..

mclow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok guys i just modified blackwii theme to fit for 4.2.1

i also made a LIGHT version out of it....
check it out....

UPDATE: new link: the old link had some bugs...
http://www.putlocker.com/file/7EFE9F9EDCB97BB8

dont know why the screenshot feature doesnt take the whole screen.... theres a lil bit missing below...

have a good day

mamule

Trophies
XP
Country
France

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow crazy, Monsterhigh?! Was this a request for your daughter or a close friend? I only ask cuz why Monsterhigh XD lol? It looks dope btw, I wouldn't be surprised if I like it's style, it's colors or it's flows cuz you guys are freaking amazing when it comes to themes, I'm just not a fan of the franchise, but hey now I'll at least have a theme a lot of my friends daughters would love.

Apostrophe

VIDEO GAMES
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any plans to add the option to read from either USB port when selecting game partition? I.E. SD, USB1 or USB2. I have an external hard drive that's incompatible with DIOS MIOS, and a small flash drive that is compatible. My dream would be to have both plugged into my Wii and use the external hard drive for everything but DIOS MIOS which would be covered by the flash drive. I know Wiiflow can read from 1 or the other USB ports with d2x-10 alt installed, and USB Loader GX reads from both ports simultaneously, so are there any plans to add this feature to Wiiflow?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i believe you can do this, im not positive but i think its under startup options. make wiiflow use usb2, install DM and it should use usb1 for that as it is only possible with usb1 for gamecube games.

i believe bostonBC has this config.

Reactions: bostonBC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: discs are soooooo much better quality than 4k streaming netflix, amazon, etc. and heavily...