Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok need a little more help guys for full box cover art for fba-alpha i want it to be able to find a folder in a folder ex: instead of finding my covers in just the retroarch folder coverfolder=retroarch i want to be able to find the specific covers easier if i ever need to edit so i changed it to coverfolder=retroarch/CPS1 but it wont locate the covers and i changed the .ini

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm experiencing some problems on genplusgx_mod7 plugin from Abz's pack. Sometimes it freezes when I press home to access the menu, other times it black screens when I try to exit the emulator. I believe it may be related to saves because it happened in games with save sram functionality

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if you can use fanart with the plugins? For example fanart with the mplayerce plugin for movies.

Cheers.
yes you can. you'll have to name it the same as the file.( just as you do for covers.) an depending on if you want it as a cover or as a banner. you'll need to put the file in the correct folder.
( Hulk.avi as an example or if using as a bannner. you'll have to rename it a bnr)

triptophan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you instal gamecube isos manually on usb and play them it shows the cover art but it wont play the game

http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-p...s-from-sd-or-usb-using-dios-mios-lite.318585/ You probably want to check out Discex

yes you can. you'll have to name it the same as the file.( just as you do for covers.) an depending on if you want it as a cover or as a banner. you'll need to put the file in the correct folder.
( Hulk.avi as an example or if using as a bannner. you'll have to rename it a bnr)

Would that be a Bruce banner?

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
how do you instal gamecube isos manually on usb and play them it shows the cover art but it wont play the game
Well make sure that Dios-Mios or Devolution or both are installed depending on game and preferred method of loading you might need both. I'd start with DM though personally. Then u can install with Wiiflow, but DMToolbox 0.3 is the latest tool from Crediar. It combines both DiscEx and GCReEx. U can find on on DM google SVN in downloads section.

Reactions: Mark DiGiuseppe

dancemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks,

Didn't work for me. Used wiiflowfanartcreator, created fanart just with background and saved out as png with .ini. Then renamed png and .ini file to to same name as video file including avi extension as part of filename.

So now under the Fanart folder I have

Hotel Transylvania.avi.png
Hotel Transylvania.avi.ini

Fanart is turned on in the main ini file.

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well make sure that Dios-Mios or Devolution or both are installed depending on game and preferred method of loading you might need both. I'd start with DM though personally. Then u can install with Wiiflow, but DMToolbox 0.3 is the latest tool from Crediar. It combines both DiscEx and GCReEx. U can find on on DM google SVN in downloads section.
awesome thanks man!

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks,

Didn't work for me. Used wiiflowfanartcreator, created fanart just with background and saved out as png with .ini. Then renamed png and .ini file to to same name as video file including avi extension as part of filename.

So now under the Fanart folder I have

Hotel Transylvania.avi.png
Hotel Transylvania.avi.ini

Fanart is turned on in the main ini file.

hmm. is this to use as a cover instead of the regular cover ? you might have to add the fan art selection to the mplayer ini.
i use fan art as custom covers if i use it. or i'll rename it as a bnr file. that way it will show up as a full banner.(using custom art like a banner is a lot nicer then as cover) i've always did my custom covers or fan art this way. i don't use the "fanart" folder.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Sorry for everyone who downloaded my Devolution r188 plugin.
It had a major problem and does NOT work.
I had based it off of an incomplete copy of the r169 plugin source and so it ignores the autoboot request completely but has the original menus cut out of it and used part of the path for options instead of my new argument
... SOOO it crashed every time.

I know this is what I get for not testing stuff but come on, people, report bugs plz!!! :P

Anyway, I'm removing the link to it until I can get it fixed (It's a simple fix I already have done in the code but I need to find time to sit down and compile it.)
I'll post again when it's up again.

EDIT : FIXED NOW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay