Hacking WiiBackUpManager Problem

HackAllDevices

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Super smash bros backup to my usb flash drive along with several other games and when i try to transfer them from my wbfs partioned usb stick to a custom folder, where i backup my games, it will go from 0-100% but when it finishes transfering below the progress bar i get the name of the game "Super Smash Bros Brawl" in red text and the games no where to be found on my computer. I dont have this problem with any of the other games on my usb stick and i can still transfer and add games from it i just cant transfer the super smash bros game. I can still play smash bros just fine from my usb stick. My disc became to scratched up to backup again. Also, in wiibackupmanager in the Partion tab super smash bros is labled as 'GO' and all the there games say Partion 'G' why is that? and how do i get wiibackupmanager to successfully save to game to my computer?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
G means Game and GO means Game/Other. Brawl has a lot of video files and extras that are classified as other. As far as the transfer goes are you sure you have a minimum of 8GB free on your computers hard drive to transfer? The only other thing I could think of is perhaps it's a reading error. Is brawl split into 2 wbfs files on the memory stick?

Red text would indicate some kind of error, there should be a log tab within the window with q list of functions and errors that the program ran into. Check it out and post it here.

EDIT: Also what version of WiiBackupManager are you using and what format is your harddrive in? FAT32 or NTFS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn