Games have black banner

natedogwoof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i have been having this issue with USB Loader gx and wiiflow where sometimes when i try to transfer my games with Wii backup manager that i try to transfer my games onto my 2 TB USB SEAGATE External SSD Portable, it succeeds the first time and i verity my sha1 and md5 hash that also succeeds and i test my dump on dolphin it runs fine. im using my built ISO of newer super Mario bros Wii using nsmbwii ISO builder and i tried other romhacks too. basically i click the game on USB loader it freezes and then shows the banner where start and settings are but the banner is black, sometimes it soft locks the whole loader. when i press start it takes me back to the wii menu, i tryed doing fiddleing around with the settings for the game but that didnt fix it. wheren it softlock the loader there is still music. all other games still work my usb drive is set up correctly. i tryed wiiflow but same issue there and i tryed adding the games manully also and it still did the same thing and when i reverify the md5 and sha1 hast it shows in red and fails. also the partitions sometimes show the game as ??? and the games sometimes say failed in wii backup manager and is red. when i test them in dolpen afterwords it dosent work there. the usb is also in fat32 format, sometimes normal games fail and romhacks usully fail 99% of the time help would be appreated thankyou.

Shgofc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
please.hackmii.com
XP
Country
Brazil
hello i have been having this issue with USB Loader gx and wiiflow where sometimes when i try to transfer my games with Wii backup manager that i try to transfer my games onto my 2 TB USB SEAGATE External SSD Portable, it succeeds the first time and i verity my sha1 and md5 hash that also succeeds and i test my dump on dolphin it runs fine. im using my built ISO of newer super Mario bros Wii using nsmbwii ISO builder and i tried other romhacks too. basically i click the game on USB loader it freezes and then shows the banner where start and settings are but the banner is black, sometimes it soft locks the whole loader. when i press start it takes me back to the wii menu, i tryed doing fiddleing around with the settings for the game but that didnt fix it. wheren it softlock the loader there is still music. all other games still work my usb drive is set up correctly. i tryed wiiflow but same issue there and i tryed adding the games manully also and it still did the same thing and when i reverify the md5 and sha1 hast it shows in red and fails. also the partitions sometimes show the game as ??? and the games sometimes say failed in wii backup manager and is red. when i test them in dolpen afterwords it dosent work there. the usb is also in fat32 format, sometimes normal games fail and romhacks usully fail 99% of the time help would be appreated thankyou.
have you tried building the game as iso instead of wbfs? have you downloaded the mod manually? the configurations are correct?:
Selected NSMBW Mod: (the one you want)
Selected Base Version: (game region) ((gameid).wbfs/iso)
Selected Output filetype: ISO
Selected Save Slot (ID6): SMNP03 (default)
Download Custom Banner: No
Use Banner: Default

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto