Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Two questions.

1. About what exact percentage of the bar have people found to work (without duplicate channels?)

2. I understand I will need to burn two discs to use on my NTSC Wii. What patches do I apply to these discs (I have Wiikey reigon free off)?

I thought it was something like Brickblocker and Reigonfrii on one disc (for gameplay), and just Reigonfrii on another (for the update).

masdeeper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once you updated to to 3.1 JAP on a USA console can you still go to the Wii config menu ??
THANKS for the ANSWER
bow.gif

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, anybody get the usenet internal release from about 1-2 hours ago, ssbxjp.XXXX?

I keep getting a disc error, and my Wiikey 1.3 setup disc wont read anymore.

Here is what I did, I have a US WiiKey with NTSC-U Wii, 1.9g BETA

I burned it with imgburn at 4x. Then I updated my Wii by connecting online and grabbing the 3.1U.

After that I insert SSB and now I keep getting a disc read error, but galaxy(WII), and mario kart double dash(GC) still work fine. I got a disc error on SSB before I updated to 3.1U and after.

I burned the usenet release unaltered, no regionfrii or brickblocker. I dont mind the 2 extra channels I am going to end up with, but this disc just won't read. I read through the entire 45 pages, and I have not found an answer to this, so if anybody could spare me some help, that'd be awesome.

It could be that same issue that people in Japan who have legit copies are having problems with. Wasn't the fix to hold the power button down for five seconds to do a full shut off and then restart?

Hmm, I just tried that, same disc error. I held it for 5/10/20/30/60 seconds, those didn't work. I unpluged the Wii for 5/30/60 seconds and restarted both with the disc in the Wii and without it(inserting after restart). Neither worked.

Man, now I'm getting worried... I'm burning my discs now (files from usenet) and I hope it's not something wrong with that specific upload.

Has anyone gotten the usenet copy of SSBX to work yet?

phlyjedi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another confirmation from me, NTSC-U Wii + Wiikey using the 15% trick works great, no dupe channels, game works.

Now if I could only figure out what half of the menus said
biggrin.gif

How did you burn the game? Did you use the INTERNAL ISO found on Usenet? Did you burn it unaltered? What software did you use? I just can't get the disc to read, and before I burn another copy, I want to know what others with NTSC-U Wii/Wiikey 1.9g(beta'?) are doing.

Opiate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a us wii with wiikey, the game was not detecting so i went into the setup disk and enable region override, and now it detects the disk

rabhw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How did you burn the game? Did you use the INTERNAL ISO found on Usenet? Did you burn it unaltered? What software did you use? I just can't get the disc to read, and before I burn another copy, I want to know what others with NTSC-U Wii/Wiikey 1.9g(beta'?) are doing.

Usenet internal release yes. I burned 2 copies, one unaltered, one using brickblocker (in order to perform the 15% trick). Both burned using IMGBurn @ 4x on Verbatim DVD-R.

Your problem might be a bad burn / bad media, or you might not have region free turned on in your Wiikey config.

phlyjedi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a us wii with wiikey, the game was not detecting so i went into the setup disk and enable region override, and now it detects the disk

Do you have 3.1U? I got 3.1U and I can't enter the setup for 1.3 or 1.2 Wiilkey. I put the disc in, get the Gamecube screen, load it, and then I get a message on black screen saying disc can't be read, restart your wii.

crmnl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone been able to get online play working? mine sits there waiting for other people to join, a countdown never starts then i get an error and go back to the main menu

to those unable to get it to work i started with a 3.0u NTSC-u system and a wiikey with 1.9g

took the iso from usenet, regionfrii'ed it to ntsc-u and poped it in to do the 15% trick

after this i took a regionfrii'ed and brickblocked disc and poped that in, now im able to boot the game just fine

if it matters i updated to 3.1u through wii firmware update option after as well, although i never got any duplicate channels or anything

Koopser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok...so I'm still confused about the trick. How much is 15% anyway? Is Region Frii necessary? Please answer if you can.

[@FOX#]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mmmmm.....
i've decided to put in the dvd...but....

Is normal that appear the channel of Super Mario Strikers Charged Football??????

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, instead of making a new thread (unless you guys want me too), I'm going to try to keep this updated.

H8TR's Brawl Character Unlock Post

As far as I know so far in the game.

Ness - 6 matches is vs. mode
Marth - 10 matches in vs. mode (you may have to play as Ike, not sure about that though)
Luigi - 20 or 30 matches is vs. mode (I think it's 20)

Also if someone has been able to find a place in the game to check records (like how vs. matches have been played), it would allow me to correct my numbers for Luigi)

QUOTE([@FOX# said:
@ Feb 2 2008, 08:32 PM)]mmmmm.....

Is normal that appear the channel of Super Mario Strikers Charged Football??????
LOL
rofl2.gif

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE([@FOX# said:
@ Feb 3 2008, 12:32 AM)]mmmmm.....

you have downloaded the fake version

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, instead of making a new thread (unless you guys want me too), I'm going to try to keep this updated.

H8TR's Brawl Character Unlock Post

As far as I know so far in the game.

Ness - 6 matches is vs. mode
Marth - 10 matches in vs. mode (you may have to play as Ike, not sure about that though)
Luigi - 20 or 30 matches is vs. mode (I think it's 20)

Also if someone has been able to find a place in the game to check records (like how vs. matches have been played), it would allow me to correct my numbers for Luigi)

QUOTE([@FOX#) said:
,Feb 2 2008, 08:32 PM]mmmmm.....

LOL
rofl2.gif

make a new thred it will be alot easyer to find

[@FOX#]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Doh!?!?
frown.gif
how!!!
frown.gif
damn...the file name is the same and the Wii Iso Utility wrote me that was Dairantou Smash Brothers X...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43