Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

Smidget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, will QuickPar repair the Brawl .rar files? Part 42, 43, 44, and 45 are missing, and right now QuickPar is saying it's "Recovering Data", and its gonna take another ~35 minutes.

After this, will I be able to extract it all fine and dandy?

I swear to god.... is this a "QuickPar/Rapidshare Pirating Help" thread?

zebalah

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
To all those doing the "15% trick"..

Didn't somebody mention that this actually skips the update, while making it think it did it, and this would cause inability to later play the real legit game since it will not be ready to read DL disks?

Can anybody confirm or deny if this is true, by starting with a "15% trick"ed SSBB and then afterwards trying the legit copy if you have one that works? (I know it's a hard scenario but we really don't want that risk!)

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

Didn't somebody mention that this actually skips the update, while making it think it did it, and this would cause inability to later play the real legit game since it will not be ready to read DL disks?

Can anybody confirm or deny if this is true, by starting with a "15% trick"ed SSBB and then afterwards trying the legit copy if you have one that works? (I know it's a hard scenario but we really don't want that risk!)
Yeah who knows, it might cause dl discs to not work.

comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

isn't this why you use the brickblocked version to play after the 15% trick? i was under the impression that if you put the non-brickblocked version in again it would attempt to run the update again.

plus, wouldn't it all be fixed when the wii firmware goes to 3.2?

Koopser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

This update does not make DL discs work. The Wii has always been compatible with DL discs since people with unmodded japanese Wii are already playing. And besides, this is Japan update 3.1J which is the equivalent to 3.1U, so there's no problem in skipping the double channels.

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This update does not make DL discs work. The Wii has always been compatible with DL discs since people with unmodded japanese Wii are already playing. And besides, this is Japan update 3.1J which is the equivalent to 3.1U, so there's no problem in skipping the double channels.

While I don't think the update is required for DL discs, this post makes absolutely no sense. People with unmodded jap wiis are playing the original because THEY HAD TO INSTALL THE UPDATE TO DO IT.

gamingguru05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I just payed for usenet and I have the server info but I am not sure how this works and I really just want to get this download started. Can anyone please explain it to me.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

Lol, I was just gonna say this. The wii's dvd drive is dl compatible. It can play dl gamecube discs and dl dvd movies (with a media player).

Opiate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WATCH OUT...ITS A TRAP!

also.
protip:Use guided mode to help you out.

witch of these characters can be unlocked in this rip

Captain Falcon Beat Classic in 20 minutes or less then defeat him in the following match
Falco Beat 100-man brawl or play 300 v.s. matches
Jigglypuff Complete Classic Mode with any character other than Ike or Complete Event Match 20
Lucario Defeat in SSE with Meta Knight or Complete 5 Target Tests with any character
Luigi Complete Classic Mode on Easy
Marth Complete Classic Mode using Ike
Mr. Game & Watch Beat classic mode with every character
Ness Play five matches OR Reflect ten projecticles OR meet Ness in SSE.
Snake Play 10 matches on Shadow Moses Island.
Sonic Complete the Subspace Emissary
Toon Link Finish the classic mode as Ganondorf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: oh my, all this monologging +1