Hacking Wii Video Mode Changer - Full Region Free. NTSC USA/JAP to PAL. 50/60h

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
They arent bad dump guys.. there are people saying the games DO work on Usa Consoles so it does work.. It just doesnt work on Trucha for now at least

KeFFi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone tried Bleach Shiraha Kirameku Rinbukyoku(bleach shattered blade in english) to PAL yet? i will as soon as i get it.
Would greatly appreciate it
smile.gif

shonosuke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
KeFFi said:
Anyone tried Bleach Shiraha Kirameku Rinbukyoku(bleach shattered blade in english) to PAL yet? i will as soon as i get it.
smile.gif

I do and it works great
for some reason the game is alot more fun with the japanese voices

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone tried doing the 480p patch in v2 of video mode changer? I choose option 6 then option 3.

tried booting game, its just black screen.

Will quickly try the v1.

bailli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just can't believe that there should be so many "video modes" in one game...
In SSBB there are 15+ hits if you search a bit loosely for the video mode byte sequence.

BTW: v2 crashes when it tries to print out the 11th video mode. Did you use a static array and didn't expect more than 10 video modes?

_Oz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Crashes with NTSC version of Bully on 4th videomode item

Aparently there's an A0 videomode there
Original Bully NTSC/PAL: 00, 02, 08, 0A, 14, 16

Wonder what that is
smile.gif

In case on unknown vm code, I think you can just show it's code instead of description string.

waninkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
bailli said:
I just can't believe that there should be so many "video modes" in one game...
In SSBB there are 15+ hits if you search a bit loosely for the video mode byte sequence.

BTW: v2 crashes when it tries to print out the 11th video mode. Did you use a static array and didn't expect more than 10 video modes?

I use a static array but bigger (32).

PurpleSkunk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
shonosuke said:
KeFFi said:
smile.gif

I do and it works great

For info I've released a PPF patch to put the JAP voices in the PAL game. Please see the dedicated release thread.

D

Deleted User

I've patched One piece UA USA in 480p Pal it give me Black Screen and in 480i Pal it work but with DRE every minute (eject/insert allow to continue... but it's a little boring...)

Great job. I'm sure this wonderful soft will be better and better.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Im not clued up with this 480p 480i I have bought a projector and it takes component connection so what is the best patch? p or i also if i use component cables for my other games will they look good or do they have to be patched?

Someone answer PLEASE

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Tomobobo said:
This is awesome news for you PAL users. It must suck to have a PAL console, I would have given up and just imported a US Wii, but now you're jumping for joy I'm sure.

An amazing release. In the week we're were praying patiently that Freeloader was the real deal, Waninkoko pulls this baby on us!

I have my doubts that NTSC Brawl will work on PAL and with us not even having a release date to look forward too hopefully this will deliver the goods. Oh, and I'm off to play NMH!
smile.gif

mdd.45

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Fisrt Try:
======
I ve tried to patch Winning_Eleven_Play_Maker_2008_JAP with wii-vmc_2.0 and doesnt work
frown.gif
(Black Screen) . I alredy have 3 other successful working games with wii-vmc_1.0 (patched for 480p)... Please check your code if there is any problem or else post a detailed tutorial in case i do something wrong. Keep updating this great tool. Thx

Second Try (again with wii-vmc_2.0) :
=========================

Got it working with the following combination with the main.dol extracted from 2nd partition:

1 2
2 3
3 1

Thanks _Oz_ for posting the info
smile.gif

KeFFi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PurpleSkunk said:
shonosuke said:
KeFFi said:
smile.gif

I do and it works great

For info I've released a PPF patch to put the JAP voices in the PAL game. Please see the dedicated release thread.
I looked at your recents posts and found the post but you have removed the link because of copyright
frown.gif
may i ask what PPF means?

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
Hardcore Gamer said:
Tomobobo said:
This is awesome news for you PAL users. It must suck to have a PAL console, I would have given up and just imported a US Wii, but now you're jumping for joy I'm sure.

An amazing release. In the week we're were praying patiently that Freeloader was the real deal, Waninkoko pulls this baby on us!

I have my doubts that NTSC Brawl will work on PAL and with us not even having a release date to look forward too hopefully this will deliver the goods. Oh, and I'm off to play NMH!
smile.gif

Why do you doubt USA Brawl will work on PAL? JAP version works so USA should. I'd be more worried of some new protection as the game has been out for a few days now and it has not been dumped. I've heard a few people saying they are having trouble with it.

vlakas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im having trouble with NTSC WiiPlay, i must be doing somthing wrong. If some1 can point out my mistake that would be great.

I load the ISO into trucha and save the main.dol file from the 2nd partition.
Load the saved main.dol file into video mode changer.
After its patched, i open the iso again in trucha and navigate back to the main.dol file >right click>replace, and replace it with the new modified main.dol file.
Resign the partition and burn to disk.

I have tried both 576i and 480p PAL60 and patched it with regionFrii.
Both disks load but then black screen.

What am i doing wrong? or is the game just unpatchable?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.