Hardware Wii USB Microphones cheap @ gamestop.

lotto996

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiyo, I was at gamestop today and noticed they are selling the Naked Brothers band game bundled w/ the logitech microphone for $5. I was going to post the deal on techbargains.com, but I thought it would be better if I let my fellow tempers know instead!

The mic works with rockband/guitar hero, and supposedly works with any game that uses a usb mic, with the exception of the "wii speak" titles.

Good luck! and use their site to determine store stock!

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_id=71592

p.s. the mic alone is $30 on amazon!

And please, do not repost this on any bargain sites, keep the stock available so any tempers who want it can grab it
smile.gif

angus528

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads up lotto996! I just went out and picked one of these up for 5 bucks! Even the guy at the counter was surprised at the price, the logitech mic that comes with the horrible game is worth at least $20 retail!

geegee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I got the very last one in my area. The game case, which they put on display, doesn't mention a microphone...which is probably why it didn't sell.

It's a nice microphone - it looks like it sells for $29.98 on Amazon .

But...it was kind of embarrassing asking for the "Naked Brothers Band."

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought this very same package 3 months ago for $15 (cdn) from Walmart. I posted this deal somewhere...

I can confirm the microphone works perfectly for GH5, BH, Rock Band 2.
The game is still in its original packaging.
rolleyes.gif

liljezjinx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow thanks, I just got the Karaoke AI Encore game with the mic for $14.99 and thought it was a good deal but this is way better. Gonna head down to a store tomorrow. If anyone is interested Newegg has the AI Karaoke games 1 and 2 for $14.99/each free shipping and those games both comes with mics that work for rockband/GH.

Yeah sometimes the sales people have no idea about some items, I went in asking for GH2 new for 9.99 and the sale lady looked at me really funny (cause they mostly have used copies only I guess) but I told her I saw it on their website so she did a search and even she was surprised I was right lol.

Picked it up today and works great
smile.gif
Might look for more stores to get a couple for backups.

DVS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Bought the last one at the gamestop close to me in Hawaii. Works perfectly in all Wii games that use the mic. Also works on PS3 and Xbox360. I use a usb hub to play games that support 2 mics, since I use a usb loader, and it works great. Thanks again.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked one up yesterday. Thanks for the tip! For anyone else, you should call the store to verify that they have it in stock. Also confirm that the microphone is included. At some stores, they had the game only, no microphone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny