Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
NO! if you started the game once with hdd it will create new savefiles, and overwrite your save on wiiu !!!
delete the savefile from hdd first
No, at least that's not the case for physical disks. I have a Smash disc so I had save data already in the console.
I installed the digital one and the save data remained untouched.

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, at least that's not the case for physical disks. I have a Smash disc so I had save data already in the console.
I installed the digital one and the save data remained untouched.
ok then copy from hdd to console, then we will see if your save is touched or not , i lost my save but good that i had a dump :glare:

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: DKB

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think any will work. You could search the web for some possible compatibility issues with the console though.

Thanks. I was just wondering because my 5TB is too damn big for the Wii U so I guess I'll be buying these then.

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I was just wondering because my 5TB is too damn big for the Wii U so I guess I'll be buying these then.
Hopefully the hard drive works out well for you. It seems like a good price for the whole setup (about the same as a Wii U game) and has good reviews.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have Loadiine-ready games in my SD , will that affect on the process of installing the game? If it affects it on any way what can i do about it?
Also , my download came into a "3d world" folder , should i do a "install" folder or just copy that 3d world folder?

Stupid question but the 3d world / install folder should go at the root of the SD right?

Sorry if too many questions...

Reactions: steplay29

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...