Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently attempting Sonic Lost World USA, edited the ticket to have 01 instead of 03. It just gives me the error code FFFBF442.
There's 2 things that need to be edited, and the second one is kind of touch and go

First of all, is the ticket you're editing coming from the WUD dump of the same game/region?

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ticket is from the USA version. If you're wondering about byte 0F, it's 27. @Kohmei

Last edited by Slashㅤ, , Reason: should probably mention since i removed the quote.

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Has anyone bricked him or her console?
I dont want to put my console in danger, but I want to have the games, what a dilemma

Darkbird

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tried installing Mario Maker on a PAL Wii U, got a 0xFFFBF3E2 Error which is supposed to mean that there's no "Install" folder. Tried naming it both "Install" and "install, neither worked.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ticket is from the USA version. If you're wondering about byte 0F, it's 27.
CBT3o7H.png

have you tried subtracting 2 from 0F? I think this isn't an exact science but there is going to be a difference in both the sig type (x01) and later in the sig area

D

Deleted User

Has anyone bricked him or her console?
I dont want to put my console in danger, but I want to have the games, what a dilemma
I've tried 3 games and I've been fine so far, also used the in built updater and WUP installer to update and I've been fine. Also moved the game from the usb to my system memory and that's been fine.

Apparently Mario Maker and Splatoon aren't working on USA consoles just yet.

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you tried subtracting 2 from 0F? I think this isn't an exact science but there is going to be a difference in both the sig type (x01) and later in the sig area
It's installing, let's hope it doesn't brick my console.

Last edited by Slashㅤ, , Reason: forget the twitter link.
D

Deleted User

My HDD was having issues with through the regular updater, game would still boot and run fine without updates. WUP Installer let me also install the updates manually but that was effort.

Moving it from my HDD to my NAND made the regular updater work so it wasn't the games fault. So there's that to anyone having issues with updating.

Reactions: thaikhoa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids