Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Scrabix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why people says that we need a hdd with usb Y-Cable? i tried with a usb 32 gb and the games are working perfectly

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
can someone PM me this modified WUP installer (who can install full game if I understand)

thanks so much :)

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Installing Mario Kart 8 (USA) to NAND...

Look on warez sites. There's specially edited game bundles and you can use a WUP installer (WUPINSTALLER-ANYTITLE or their bundled one) to install them.
Yeah I found this but can't we patch our own games? I have a EUR Wii U so I need to convert my EUR games

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind Wii U is only USB 2.0, so a 3.0 drive will not transfer any faster

And any drive without external power will likely need a y-adapter

Every storage device has different read and write speeds, not just because its usb 2.0 or 3.0. Thats all i was saying.

Pienkaito

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Could OP please summarize all the stuff, that has been discovered so far?
Like how to modify the bytes from the TIK and what not?

These repetitive posts are getting nauseating.

f4r1nha

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The Brazilian Piratte Team posted this new video about the project and he shows the game installation process (it looks like an modified version of crediar's wud installer)

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every storage device has different read and write speeds, not just because its usb 2.0 or 3.0. Thats all i was saying.
Most if not all HDD can read beyond the usb 2.0 speed. However that is irrelevant, the interface is the bottle neck, it will slow down your read/write speed regardless on how fast HDD is.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything works perfectly fine, despite the limited amount of games. Mario Kart 8 (from the pack) worked fine with newest version of "WUP Installer - Any Title", installed to NAND (no USB was used or needed at all) and all my data, including my updates, purchased DLC, and save data, were read from my previous data (from my disc copy of MK8)

Yeah I found this but can't we patch our own games? I have a EUR Wii U so I need to convert my EUR games
You can technically do your own games. (Not from your own discs or Loadiine dumps, mind you) There's a simple hex edit needed to be done, but the game is required to be both released as a WUD, on the NUS, and in the same region (yours)

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Everything works perfectly fine, despite the limited amount of games. Mario Kart 8 (from the pack) worked fine with newest version of "WUP Installer - Any Title", installed to NAND (no USB was used or needed at all) and all my data, including my updates, purchased DLC, and save data, were read from my previous data (from my disc copy of MK8)

You can technically do your own games. (Not from your own discs or Loadiine dumps, mind you) There's a simple hex edit needed to be done, but the game is required to be both released as a WUD, on the NUS, and in the same region (yours)
Just need to find the WUD, extract the tiket, patch it, download game with NUS, replace the patched tiket and install with WUPInstaller?

Reactions: peteruk and CeeDee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding