Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

sabykos

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't think anyone has got this one working yet. All others seem to fine.
I tried editing the tik file (byte FF) from C2 (original) to C0 thru C4 and same error each time.
I havent downloaded it yet, but wouldnt it make more sense increase/decrease the value by 4? I mean, assuming the brazilian hacker increased it by 2, but ist has to be decreased by two, it would mean the difference would be 4.

EDIT: Assuming he increased it by 2, we need to try BE or CE, and assuming he decreased we should try C6. I'll try it once I have downloaded it.

Last edited by sabykos,

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, too much to read.

Can someone tell me if they modified their own tik and got it to work please?

There is a site when you can generate the tik for a lot of games (not all) but I can't say that site on here.

Zamkad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vk.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Please, guys, stop asking for links to warez and installers in this theme. Just look at previous tread and what was happened with it.
Use Google, use "that iso site", use keywords, like "WUP", "USB", "Gdrive" and other related stuff. Don't turn this tread into garbage, that will be locked just as previous.

cjizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Party 10 USA confirmed working. Read entire thread, ignored shitposts, patched tik myself using a hex editor (thanks to description earlier in the thread), good stuff. All smiles here. If these noobs would bother reading something instead of expecting spoonfeeding they would see its not that hard. :D

0nther0ck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK, too much to read.

Can someone tell me if they modified their own tik and got it to work please?

There is a site when you can generate the tik for a lot of games (not all) but I can't say that site on here.

And the tik generate are not just for wud release?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night