Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, about NUS downloading. If I do, does it have to be a specific version of the software? For example, if I download NSMBU plus updates. Would that and a tik file install correctly?

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
d988715a6f6447cf929fa91835e60804.png

You change byte "01" from 03 to 01, and you subtract or add 2 from byte 0F.

Jesus christ, I can't find a New Super Mario Bros U WUD for the life of me. I found a few, but they're either on shitty hosts or no one's seeding it.

Change 03 to 01, then for byte F subtract two.
CPsB0v3.png

81p8oGz.png

@BurningDesire i think this should be added to the OP, this make things clearer IMO.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I havent downloaded it yet, but wouldnt it make more sense increase/decrease the value by 4? I mean, assuming the brazilian hacker increased it by 2, but ist has to be decreased by two, it would mean the difference would be 4.

EDIT: Assuming he increased it by 2, we need to try BE or CE, and assuming he decreased we should try C6. I'll try it once I have downloaded it.
I tried BE, C0-C4, C6 and CE - no dice

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BurningDesire i think this should be added to the OP, this make things clearer IMO.
I'll add it in twenty minutes when I get get to my mac! Also, can you do my a favor and write down a tutorial for nus? I've never used it before so I don't know how to download Wii U games. I'll be sure to credit you! Sorry if this sounds noobish I'm better with the 3DS haha. I've learned a lot the past two days tho!

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'll add it in twenty minutes when I get get to my mac! Also, can you do my a favor and write down a tutorial for nus? I've never used it before so I don't know how to download Wii U games. I'll be sure to credit you! Sorry if this sounds noobish I'm better with the 3DS haha. I've learned a lot the past two days tho!
Don't know how it works, i've just collected the info i could between all the posts... sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Better leave them alone i guess