Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Getting 0xFFFBF440 error while trying to install Paper Mario - Color Splash (EUR)

And yes , I checked the ticket.

EDIT : Same for Minecraft

Last edited by Exavold,

kleison

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Has anyone managed to install Bayonetta 2? It keeps reinstalling over and over. It goes all the way to 170% and then goes back to 0%! After a while, it came back to the screen saying if I wanted to install on a USB or internal memory. Has anyone had this problem?
did you quit wupinstaller to see if the game was installed?

Kilciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
strange, when i copied files in to install folder then insert SD to WIIU, luch hombrew then lumch wupinsteller - games files are missing, i will check on pc and its gone, trying on diffrient SD
I blocked dns and url on router.

lordhell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi!
I was having the error code 0xFFFCFFE5 when trying to install anything on USB or the Internal flash, it has something with my HDD (even when i tried to install to internal memory). I just unplugged my HDD and then it was installing normally to the internal memory..... Im going to try to reformat my hdd

Last edited by lordhell,

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you can not install dlc through this, But after you install the game you can install your purchased dlc from the Eshop.

Edit: Oh sorry i did not see the word free, by free do you mean like the mercedes car pack for mk8? or paid dlc from nusgrabber? (if that's even possible)

Crap, I meant can I install updates with this?

Zerok1ller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello quick question,
I haven't had no problems installing games to my USB (which I got like 1 week after wii u came out lol 1tb) but is it possible to install snes, gba or nds? I been dying to play Secret of Mana and don't want to play it on my pc emulator lol. How I can make cheat work with USB games? Thanks

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
hey guys, i searched the thread regarding updating a game, i saw someone mentioning to install game alongside with the update.

but how do i do it exactly? i download the full title through newnusgrabber, can i download the update from the 'game updates' tab?
and i assume it will download the latest update files? and finally where do i place the update files ? do they go into 'install' as well..? thanks in advance!

D

Deleted-384698

Anyone know if it's possible to re-encrypt modified games? So I can perhaps ditch Loadiine altogether?

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
bump-

i downloaded an update off the newnusgrabber, it has title.tik in it, do i replace this title.tik with the modified one that i will have inside the gameid folder..?

recgame77

Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
hi if i remove the HDD after installing some game in it ; will the wiiu boot normally ? is there anything installed within the sysnand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo