Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, can I get banned from online play if installing these?

No one really knows.....I've done fine with the 3DS using AL9H and it seems Nintendo would be more worried about that since it's selling a lot better....I went 4 years on CFW on PS3 w/o getting banned...however, take an Xbox 360 online with JTAG/RGH and you get instantly banned....just be careful...don't use any hacks (cheats, trainers, custom characters, color mods, etc...) while connected to the internet...

Reactions: Manito

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently installed Twilight Princess HD (USA) to the system memory.
The game shows up on the menu and boots fine, however, it boots without sound, and after putting the names for both Link and Epona it goes to a black screen.

Any suggestions?

turn your tv on.....or press - on the gamepad to swap input to gamepad

then find wet fish and punish yourself lol

Reactions: Deleted User

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one really knows.....I've done fine with the 3DS using AL9H and it seems Nintendo would be more worried about that since it's selling a lot better....I went 4 years on CFW on PS3 w/o getting banned...however, take an Xbox 360 online with JTAG/RGH and you get instantly banned....just be careful...don't use any hacks (cheats, trainers, custom characters, color mods, etc...) while connected to the internet...
Yeah I use CFW on my 3DS too but every .cia file has it's own unique header so you can't get banned by playing online so it's safe but I'm not sure if this is.

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Cyan and ploggy

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
turn your tv on.....or press - on the gamepad to swap input to gamepad

then find wet fish and punish yourself lol
Huh?
But aren't the title screen and file selection music supposed to be playing in both TV screen and Gamepad?
Not even the Splash TV image (before the game boots) gives me any sound.

D

Deleted User

Huh?
But aren't the title screen and file selection music supposed to be playing in both TV screen and Gamepad?
Not even the Splash TV image (before the game boots) gives me any sound.
Not every game works with off-screen play. Twilight Princess HD requires you to press - to switch to Gamepad. There's no audio on the gamepad if you're on TV mode, same goes for the TV on Gamepad mode.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone modify Wup Installer to check for disk space before attempting to install a game? It may help some people solve errors. I just had to go thru a second install of Paper Mario Color Splash (A game I have been waiting on since the announcement of loading games via USB) due to lack of disk space....

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing, it will work just fine

ok - so I got lego city undercover off NUS and it was significantly smaller (40% smaller!) than when I used your program. hopefully it will install - i'll update soon.

update: perfect result - it installed properly. I don't know why nusgrabber failed to get all the files on the first try. just make sure you end up with 18-19gb.

Last edited by Classicgamer,

Lunaei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
YASS THE NEW VERSION OF JNUS LETS U SKIP ALREADY DOWNLOADED FILES AND IT REDOWNLOADS FILES THAT ARE CORRUPT OR NOT DOWNLOADED <3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the EUR lego city undercover can i use a USA Ticket with EUR game or will it brick me console

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, Last job Ancient went to, he got fired for drinking on the job. +1