Hacking Wii U USB helper "index was outside the bounds of the array"

Silverboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi first time posting here, so forgive mw if i posted in the wrong place, I've been trying to download animal crossing gamecube using the wii u usb helper, i have the iso and the download goes fine until the second step where it tells me "error: Index was outside the bounds of the array" I've been searching for a solution/what it means, but have found nothing, i'm probably just being an idiot but i could use some help, i'm pretty new to wii u stuff

Edit: I ended up using a different program so i don't need any help now but ty!

Last edited by Silverboo,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WiiUDownloader isn't an injector. You're probably confused cause Wii U USB Helper tried to be a do-1000-things-but-do-them-wrong kind of beast. WiiUDownloader is a NUS downloader only. For making inject one uses stand alone injectors like Teconmoon's Injector or UWUVCI these days.

//EDIT: I fully agree that nobody should use Wii U Dwownloader these days through.

Reactions: jeannotte

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiUDownloader isn't an injector. You're probably confused cause Wii U USB Helper tried to be a do-1000-things-but-do-them-wrong kind of beast. WiiUDownloader is a NUS downloader only. For making inject one uses stand alone injectors like Teconmoon's Injector or UWUVCI these days.

//EDIT: I fully agree that nobody should use Wii U Dwownloader these days through.

Hey, thanks for the update. I misread as the OP trying to download a wii u game. So your saying both wii u usb helper and wii u downloader should be not be used, but nuspli instead?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto