wii u usb helper dlc

wiiu-dlc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so I own The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and I didn't buy the DLC and i want to keep my story progress but have the dlc and the only way to use the dlc is to install it with the game of wii u usb helper ( I Have the game installed and the dlc but the dlc is not in the game like when i look at the files the DLC is alone the it is not in the games files so how do i move it over

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then you either don't have the dlc or you have a different region dlc to your games region.

If you do have the correct dlc make sure its installed to the same place as the game. Ie nand or usb. To move it, you read the instructions in data management.

Reactions: jeannotte

wiiu-dlc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i
USB HELPER, WiiUDownloader
i use wiiu usb helper i went to usb helper and dowloaded the dlc only and put it in my nand and it was not in thhe game files i will send a photo
Post automatically merged:

WIN_20240114_23_22_50_Pro.jpg

Post automatically merged:

the dlc is the one on the right

Last edited by wiiu-dlc,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Listen, we all get stuck at the beginning but do some reading before jumping in.

As i said earlier, you have a different region of game and dlc. In a nutshell... PAL = UK/Australia region... NTSC = USA region.

You have both, this don't work. You need your game AND dlc to be the same region as each other and the one you are in.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks, everyone for the help one more thing Does anyone have some good botw mods like a cheat menu to give you items or hearts and stuff mods for WII U
Check gamebanana for all mods. There are a couple round here but mainly GB is where you'll be spending the next five days in awe!

Cheats are used through gecko. I don't use it so can't help there I'm afraid!

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto