Hardware Wii U shows error code 150-3032 when in-game even if System Memory is used

FFT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,

I've a Wii U that was working fine, but was left unused for almost 2 years. Recently I've tried to play some games (Splatoon, Captain Toad) and after some minutes of gameplay it crashed with 150-3032 error. At first, I've thought that it might be my HDD failing (I'm using Y cable and it was working great, under Wii U and PC), but it turned out that these games were installed on System Memory. I was able to move Captain Toad to HDD without any problem, which previously gave me this error when launched. While Splatoon crashes console with 150-3032 while moving the game to HDD. Did anyone had such issue? Is my eMMC failing or is this just a some sort of FS corruption issue? Thank you in advance.

Best regards

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

If you have moved your game from the Nand to the external hard drive, you must move the updates and save the game (all game content) on the external hard drive also and vice versa.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dgbcPl6TxI