Trophies
XP
Country

Shinesprite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@everyone Thanks for pointing me towards the Toshiba Bluetooth stack. Connecting my Wiimote via my Iogear GBU321 Bluetooth 2.0, Class 1 Adapter, has never been so easy.

Anyway, the thought of reinstalling the Toshiba stack each month seemed . . . bothersome to say the least. What's more, Toshiba seemingly doesn't offer a paid means of activation for non-Toshiba dongles.

However, a quick google search for "toshiba bluetooth eval fix" reveals a work-around: http://mikescloset.blogspot.com/2011/12/dell-toshiba-bluetooth-350-and-windows.html
According to the discoverer, the fix is made possible through "an old evaluation hook that toshiba added for vendors/debugging" and has been reliably used for over a year.
All it takes is opening regedit to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Toshiba\BluetoothStack\V1.0\Mng, adding a new DWORD called "TestVersion", and then assigning it a value of 1. ;)

toshibaevalregedit.png

Reactions: Motobug

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys! It's me again. I found my mistakes and everything except the analog emulation is working. I think I'll be ready to release it this weekend. What I can't test, is if it works with multiple Pro Controllers because I only have one.

EDIT: Okay, I decided to release a beta version right now. In my tests everything was working.
However, there is no custom mapping option right now and so A=A, B=B,... and when you use this, your original XBox Gamepads will not work, until you delete the DLL file again. This will be fixed in a later (final) release.
Let me know if you find some bugs, so I can fix them.

How it works:
Copy xinput1_3.dll to the directory of your games .exe file. If this doesn't work try the other files one after another in this order: xinput1_2.dll, xinput1_1.dll, xinput9_1_0.dll. Hope it works for you :D

I'll release the source later, but beware it is really really messy.

Attachments

• ProController.zip
    443.3 KB · Views: 688
Reactions: Fluto

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys! It's me again. I found my mistakes and everything except the analog emulation is working. I think I'll be ready to release it this weekend. What I can't test, is if it works with multiple Pro Controllers because I only have one.

EDIT: Okay, I decided to release a beta version right now. In my tests everything was working.
However, there is no custom mapping option right now and so A=A, B=B,... and when you use this, your original XBox Gamepads will not work, until you delete the DLL file again. This will be fixed in a later (final) release.

How it works:
Copy xinput1_3.dll to the directory of your games .exe file. If this doesn't work try the other files one after another in this order: xinput1_2.dll, xinput1_1.dll, xinput9_1_0.dll. Hope it works for you :D

Awesome dude! Great you got it working, eagely await the final update, keep it up!

Reactions: Daku93

Flomsat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

How it works:

Awesome!
So how do I get these to work with Steam games? Is that possible yet?

Avanox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
When will it be automatically be recognized as 360 controller on pc?
I readed you guys are busy with this?
Would be great, because in some games it's a lot of configure work to get everything work well.

Greetings

sx3bot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I made an account specifically to post on here about this controller. First of all, thank you to Daku for all of his hard work and for making it a possibility to even use a Wii U Pro gamepad on the PC.

Anyways I'm here to post about your beta release of the xinput

Whenever I try to use it with a Steam game, the game won't launch and will just have the "this game is starting..." message appear then disappear almost immediately.
When I've tried it with a non-steam game, it gives me a message that msvcp110.dll is missing, which i googled and found has to do with visual C++ or something like that but reinstalling it doesn't fix the issue.

For reference I'm on a windows 8 PC, not windows 7, and also i run all of my games off of an HDD mapped to drive D:, not C:. While I'm not sure if either of these things are relevant to the issue, I figured I'd post and let you know the issues I'm having with my use of the xinput files you've uploaded.

Again, Thanks for all of your work on this!

Oh and also if you need any more info from me on my issues, feel free to ask. I usually check this thread daily for updates and whatnot because I love the Wii U Pro controller.

Smwbigboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running into some trouble getting this to work. I've installed Toshiba's bluetooth stack and got it to pair. But when opening WiiUProControllerWin, it gives me the error:

"No Pro Controllers found in HID device list"

I've noticed someone a couple pages ago received this error when trying to connect with a third party controller. I am trying to connect with a first party Wii U Controller Pro

FrankieDedo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, my problem is this: what i have to do to make the beta xinput dll's working? i connected the pad, opened the application to connect it, and started the game (with dll's in its folder) but it doesn't works as an Xbox controller, it just emulate keyboard/mouse as default...where did i get wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind, i found it: for everyone that wants to know how to do it clearly:

- Put x360ce.exe in the folder where the main .exe of the game is situated.
- Connect Wii U Pro Controller with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack.
- Put the dll files in the same game folder.
- Open x360ce.
- Look if it works (it should have a yellow square beside the "Controller 1" pane), play a little with buttons and sticks to see if everything is right.
- Save, close and start the game.
- Have fun! :yayps3:

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whenever I try to use it with a Steam game, the game won't launch and will just have the "this game is starting..." message appear then disappear almost immediately.
When I've tried it with a non-steam game, it gives me a message that msvcp110.dll is missing, which i googled and found has to do with visual C++ or something like that but reinstalling it doesn't fix the issue.

Can you try intalling everything listed under System Requirements on the following page?
http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/wiki/Whatisx360ceandhowuseIt

It should work then.
Windows 8 is no Problem, as I'm using it myself.

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm running into some trouble getting this to work. I've installed Toshiba's bluetooth stack and got it to pair. But when opening WiiUProControllerWin, it gives me the error:

"No Pro Controllers found in HID device list"

I've noticed someone a couple pages ago received this error when trying to connect with a third party controller. I am trying to connect with a first party Wii U Controller Pro
Are you sure it is pairing?
Because one does not simply install Toshiba Bluetooth Stack and gets it to pair.
If it is connected, your bluetooth icon should turn blue-green and your controller leds
should keep flashing. Make sure to press the red sync button to get the leds flashing in first place.
Then, when you open the program, the leds should stop flashing. Only the first led should stay on and it should work.

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you try intalling everything listed under System Requirements on the following page?
http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/wiki/Whatisx360ceandhowuseIt

It should work then.
Windows 8 is no Problem, as I'm using it myself.
Im hearing about this x360ce stuff for the first time here, I mean in relation with your program.
However, I downloaded it and tested. But on application start it tells me:
"There is a new version of xinput1_3.dll" or whatever dll I use "do you want to update?"
Since its an edited file I didnt update. But then it fails to load the dll and it doesnt work :l
When I tried the DLL and emulator with Skyrim: With 1_3.dll the game didnt even start, the other ones didnt work (had no effect in the game).

Could you specify what we are supposed to do to get this working...?
Like which programs do we start in which order?
And maybe the version of x360ce that works for you?
I got your program version 1.6 working fine with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack on Onboard Bluetooth.

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you using the program and the dll at the same time? That's not going to work. You need to use either the program or the dll.
The dll works stand alone and in fact can't even talk to the controller when the program is running.
Ah okay, this:

"Can you try intalling everything listed under System Requirements on the following page?
http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/wiki/Whatisx360ceandhowuseIt"

Confused me. And FrankieDedos post above yours lol.
Umm... I think I already tried it without the program, though.
Gonna test and report.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.