Wii U no signal

gorgyrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
YOu don't need to format it to FAT32 and you can try to install all the mlc titles.
It worked! Another console saved by SDIO! Thank you!
Without defuse i can see the initial menu. I did the setup for the console.
I've noticed that the recovery menu gives a black screen. Maybe because boot1 is old.
It seems the it outputs on the gamepad. But sometimes it outputs on the tv and the gamepad, but the gamepad loses the connection and after that it displays again and so on.

If i try to update the console, i get error 105-3012. I've created the update folder on the mlc, but nothing changed

Last edited by gorgyrip,

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe your SLC titles are still outdated. You should be able to put them in the install folder and install them with NUSpli Lite

gorgyrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Maybe your SLC titles are still outdated. You should be able to put them in the install folder and install them with NUSpli Lite
They are downloaded with MLCrestorer downloader, so they should be the latest version.
What is old: boot1, DRH

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you show the logs? Maybe we see something there.
Also make sure to not run any cfw when trying to update, so no defuse and not tiramisu

gorgyrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can you show the logs? Maybe we see something there.
Also make sure to not run any cfw when trying to update, so no defuse and not tiramisu
Defuse is removed and I haven't installed a cfw.
I think some logs are before I created the update folder with wupserver.
1053012 is found in 1-7 and 10.log

Attachments

• logs.zip
    81.4 KB · Views: 16

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why would the console offer you even an update, if it is on the latest firmware?

You can try to install these twi tiles with NUSpli by ID.
For the gamepad you might need to pair it again, so it gets the update if there is any.

You can also try to delete an recreate /usr/packages I think that helped when I had problems with game updates.

gorgyrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Why would the console offer you even an update, if it is on the latest firmware?

You can try to install these twi tiles with NUSpli by ID.
For the gamepad you might need to pair it again, so it gets the update if there is any.

You can also try to delete an recreate /usr/packages I think that helped when I had problems with game updates.
So the error is normal if you have the latest firmware?
I've deleted / recreated the packages folder, but nothing changes. I' ve also noticed that the update folder is gone.
Right before the update icon in the settings menu, there's a pink icon that looks like a toaster. It has 2 options: wii u and wii. The first option gives error 114-9017

I was curios about what that icon is so I Updtaed my PAL 1.0.2 console that you helped me fix in past. I got the message "update complete" but when it restarted blue led is on and no image... and udpih is not working. just my luck!

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, the error is not normal. To create the update folder, I recommend using the udfii app, which should be included with tiramisu and aroma.
I don't know which toaster Icon you mean.

For the other console I think it is best to open a new thread. You can try if udpih works and gives you the purple led. But I doubt it works, so you probably need to defuse again

gorgyrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No, the error is not normal. To create the update folder, I recommend using the udfii app, which should be included with tiramisu and aroma.
I don't know which toaster Icon you mean.

For the other console I think it is best to open a new thread. You can try if udpih works and gives you the purple led. But I doubt it works, so you probably need to defuse again
Found an online picture. It's the transfer between systems.
https://imgix.bustle.com/mic/8drin2atzbh2vdufcneunuendmwidspqebrpqfadz22geaylpyu4mjyir0vba12v.jpg

gorgyrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you find a solution? Else I would suggest you just reinstall all slc and mlc titlesfrom recovery just to be sure

gorgyrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Did you find a solution? Else I would suggest you just reinstall all slc and mlc titlesfrom recovery just to be sure
Is there any way of installing multiple titles at once with the recovery menu? If yes, how?
I've updated boot1 and DRH. I've reinstall the wii u menu and the problem persists.

gorgyrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
if you use my fork of the recovery, you can put multiple titles in the install folder, each in it's own subfolder
I've used MLCRestorerDownloader to download the mlc and the slc titles.
I've reinstalled the mlc titles and nothing changed.
I"ve reinstalled the slc titles and nothing changed.

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What exactly is happening? The connection to the gamepad is unstable? Maybe that's a hardware problem. Maybe try reseating the wifi module for the gamepad. Depending on the state of the thermal pad it could also be overheating.
Or maybe it could also be a problem with the gamepad.
And I think you already tried reparing the gamepad with the console?

gorgyrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What exactly is happening? The connection to the gamepad is unstable? Maybe that's a hardware problem. Maybe try reseating the wifi module for the gamepad. Depending on the state of the thermal pad it could also be overheating.
Or maybe it could also be a problem with the gamepad.
And I think you already tried reparing the gamepad with the console?
1. the recovery menu sometimes gives a black screen on the tv, but it works on the gamepad. Sometiems it displays on the tv and the gamepad also displays the recovery menu and soon it disconnects. soon it connects again and briefly dispays the recovey menu and so on.
2. When i use the update, i get the error.
3. when i use the transfer between wii u systems icon i also get an error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.