Hacking Wii U Homebrew Launcher keeps freezing 5.5.2 Haxchi

themightymartin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I'm completely new here and need to ask you guys a question.

I'm not particularly computer-savvy, but I just hacked my Wii U today using an internet guide.

I'm using the Haxchi option with cold-boot, using Mario Kart DS as my exploit game, and everything was going fine until I installed a couple of random tools and games. Now whenever I try to boot the homebrew launcher it freezes.

I've tried formatting my USB (where the apps were installed to) and uninstalling and reinstalling the homebrew launcher, but so far nothing has worked.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the question is which guide did you use. another member has the same problem, and we think it's due to the guide he used.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm completely new here and need to ask you guys a question.

I'm not particularly computer-savvy, but I just hacked my Wii U today using an internet guide.

I'm using the Haxchi option with cold-boot, using Mario Kart DS as my exploit game, and everything was going fine until I installed a couple of random tools and games. Now whenever I try to boot the homebrew launcher it freezes.

I've tried formatting my USB (where the apps were installed to) and uninstalling and reinstalling the homebrew launcher, but so far nothing has worked.
What were the random tools you installed?

And you didn't install a downloaded copy of Mario Kart DS did you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc