XP
Country
United States

IbbyPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may be possible with just the kernel exploit, but doing it that way is almost certainly going to be harder.

I dare to ask this.
What on earth is the difference between loader.c, program.c, and (name of program).c in libwiiu? Also, how to they .h counterparts jump to _entrypoint() when it's the .c is not included. I know nothing about C, but I assume (most likely wrong) that not much will be needed to be known when using .rpls instead of c libraries.

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I dare to ask this.
What on earth is the difference between loader.c, program.c, and (name of program).c in libwiiu? Also, how to they .h counterparts jump to _entrypoint() when it's the .c is not included. I know nothing about C, but I assume (most likely wrong) that not much will be needed to be known when using .rpls instead of c libraries.

I don't even understand what you don't understand. :wacko:
Everything seems clear enough.

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I should contribute to this community, so I made this Wikia for Nintendo Homebrew. From Retro to Wii U. http://nintendo-homebrew.wikia.com I currently have pages on Icy Thwomp Ruins, Wii U Kernel Exploit, and The Homebrew Channel. When I make the Browser Exploit page, should I refer to it as WebKit Exploit or Browser Exploit?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I should contribute to this community, so I made this Wikia for Nintendo Homebrew. From Retro to Wii U. http://nintendo-homebrew.wikia.com I currently have pages on Icy Thwomp Ruins, Wii U Kernel Exploit, and The Homebrew Channel. When I make the Browser Exploit page, should I refer to it as WebKit Exploit or Browser Exploit?

Dude nice! Is this something the public can edit?

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can add one for Wii and another one for vWii I can start with those once school gets out. I don't know how Wikia works so I'd rather you add pages, but I'm sure I can figure it out for individual things :)
Is everyone in school now? Today was my last day! I'm pretty sure you can find some tutorials on how to use Wikia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night