Hacking wii u hack help

thegodlybeing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just recently bought a wii u and it is VERY BORING and was wondering the percent of brickage and what it offers at the moment does it offer everything like the wii did or no like usb loader gx and themes and cheats (gecko) i want to hack it but dont know were to start and does bootmii or priloader work as well ? in my time hacking these consoles i only F*cked up 1 a red wii that was banner bricked by a stupid decision i made

:!: playing backups
can the wii U play wii U backups if so great if not and can only play wii backups then that is not good for me cause without the games to come to the wii U and i cant get them and play them what is the point ?

:!:please tell me everything i need to be aware of and what i can do with this console and if there is any brick protection for it at the moment i do not want to ruin a 300$ console like i did to a 80$ one :P i already know my mistake with banner bricks and will never do it again :) please help me out thanks for this and your time to help me
:yayu::grog:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
read the sticky threads

but basic help is, if your wiiu is on 5.3.2 or lower there is a backup loader for wiiu games, if your on 5.4.0 or 5.5.0 you can ony currently hack vwii mode (normal wii games and homebrew)

Last edited by gamesquest1, , Reason: oops
T

thegodlybeing2

read the sticky threads

but basic help is, if your wiiu is on 5.3.2 or lower there is a backup loader for wiiu games, if your on 5.4.0 or 5.5.0 you can ony currently hack vwii mode (normal wii games and homebrew)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...