Gaming Wii U Deluxe Mario Bundle for $59.99.

D

Deleted User

Decided to go tonight, i had a feeling its gonna be fixed by tomorrow so i when at 1am XD. Tried it, it works! I got 6 WiiU's for only 300$(plus tax) 6 for the price of one :D , going to sell a couple on eBay for almost full price :P
Edit : from walmart
Edit : 6

Your in luck, Christmas and Super Smash is coming up.
If only something like this happened in Australia.

Edit: isn't that 5 for the price of 1: $60 x5 = $300

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your in luck, Christmas and Super Smash is coming up.
If only something like this happened in Australia.

Edit: isn't that 5 for the price of 1: $60 x5 = $300

lolz im stupid 6x5=300 xD well almost for price of 1 :P and ya I'm waiting for WiiKeyU :P

scubix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Do PAL games work on an NTSC console ?
If so, can anyone hook me up for that price and ship it to Belgium ?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Wow such an awesome deal those who were lucky enough to take part.

If I could and had been there I would have bought 100 of these Wii U bundles and then sell them on eBay for $250 or whatever they're going but of course they probably didn't have that much nor were they'd be willing though they'd still get $6000 for it (instead of $25k).

This would've been a great investment!

Edit: eBay fees are a shithole so I'd guess I'd use a different website for it.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decided to go tonight, i had a feeling its gonna be fixed by tomorrow so i when at 1am XD. Tried it, it works! I got 6 WiiU's for only 300$(plus tax) 6 for the price of one :D , going to sell a couple on eBay for almost full price :P
Edit : from walmart
Edit : 6

Just curious, did you need a manager to approve the price matches or did they just believe your phone? I have that screenshot from the original post and was considering trying. Can't hurt, right?

I know at some stores they actually pull the website up on their own computers though to verify you aren't showing them a Photoshopped website. So I'm just wondering how it went down.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to my local Walmart and mentioned that it was $59.99 on Sears' website, and the sales clerk didn't even bother to call a manager over. She just told me they only match against printed ads, not websites.

And it does in fact say on their policy that they only match against print ads and not websites, so those of you who got this to work got super lucky. I guess some of the employees were being nice about it and going against store policy. I'm jealous.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I went to my local Walmart and mentioned that it was $59.99 on Sears' website, and the sales clerk didn't even bother to call a manager over. She just told me they only match against printed ads, not websites.

And it does in fact say on their policy that they only match against print ads and not websites, so those of you who got this to work got super lucky. I guess some of the employees were being nice about it and going against store policy. I'm jealous.

It was apparently working for 3DSes too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/YA4kJ6L