Wii Shop Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Brandenevans86, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Brandenevans86
    OP

Brandenevans86 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2010
    United States
    Las Vegas
    Has anyone tried updating there soft-mod system from 4.2 to 4.3 with the new hackmii and opened there wii shop channel. I would like to use the 2000 points i had left and I don't wanna jump the gun and turn my system into a useless paperweight.
    I've read the guides and they all say it's ok, but i just wanna get confirmation from a few others.
    Sorry if this is such a newbie question to some, but hey we all have to start somewhere.

2. boof222

boof222 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 26, 2009
    NSW
    Just download the newest shop channel wad and install it with wad manager there's no need to update

3. Brandenevans86
    OP

Brandenevans86 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2010
    United States
    Las Vegas
    O ok. Will do, had no idea that was even possible, Thanks!! your a life saver.

4. boof222

boof222 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 26, 2009
    NSW
    No problem, oh and i'm pretty sure the newest version of the shop channel is v19.

EDIT: Yeah i forgot to tell this is the wrong section for this kind of problem try here next time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice