Hacking Wii Settings Screen now white

DonnyKD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after that fiasco about me "bricking my Wii", I managed to get my Wii back on! Hooray!

Now...here's the problem...the Wii Settings screen, you know, the one where you can connect to the Internet or change screen size? Yeah, now that's filled with white. Not to mention my Priiloader seems to be missing from my Wii... any suggestions?

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after that fiasco about me "bricking my Wii", I managed to get my Wii back on! Hooray!

Now...here's the problem...the Wii Settings screen, you know, the one where you can connect to the Internet or change screen size? Yeah, now that's filled with white. Not to mention my Priiloader seems to be missing from my Wii... any suggestions?
hmm,sounds more an more like you loaded a menu wad? an not use themewii or mymenufy? what theme wad did you load if thats the case? read your other post. but follow the posting above mine.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Either something is really internally messed up with that wii like something is loose or hardware issue, or we are being trolled. I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

Things don't just magically start somewhat working again. There has to be a reasonable explanation, and I can't tell or know for sure because I don't have the wii for me to test it out myself.

DonnyKD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either something is really internally messed up with that wii like something is loose or hardware issue, or we are being trolled. I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

Things don't just magically start somewhat working again. There has to be a reasonable explanation, and I can't tell or know for sure because I don't have the wii for me to test it out myself.

Why the heck would I lie about something like this? Besides, if I wanted to troll, I'd make something like... "all of you a feggets" or something.

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why the heck would I lie about something like this? Besides, if I wanted to troll, I'd make something like... "all of you a feggets" or something.
I know you're a good guy.

The reason Priiloader is missing is because when you reinstall the System Menu, Priiloader gets uninstalled. Reinstall it.

And are you sure it's a white screen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1