Hacking Wii Resort (j) - doesn't load by disc or usb loader. blue screen.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiikey 1.9g , Wii on 3.2e firmware with extra IOS's 38/53/55 installed

doesn't work using gecko-os (with 002 fix)... gets 002 error

but works fine via freeloader and normal disc channel

!!!GOD BLESS FREELOADER!!!

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using rev10. With cover flow rc7-hotfix I get the bluescreen 002.

With latest USB Loader GX and the 002 fix turned on, i just get rebooted before I'm forced to watch the M+ video.

So two questions... the first being why the hell isn't cover flow rc7 applying the 002 fix. The second, is there any chance someone else can post a saved game to a site that both works and allows more than 10 downloads?

Thank yee sirs.

edit: and for reference, i have 38, 53, and 55 installed.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're a peach.

edit: Ok i'm the same as the guy up. 37, 38, 53, 55.. etc.. all installed. cios rev10. Using the same options others used in USB Loader GX. Using the latest build. 002 fix on. Got the saved game copied to my Wii. I start the game and it reboots me back to the Wii menu.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well maybe the savefile is also signed especifically for each Wii, how big is the game in the USB loader..??
huh.gif

smk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
Well maybe the savefile is also signed especifically for each Wii, how big is the game in the USB loader..??
huh.gif

0.59 GB is what the USB Loader says when I open it up on the Wii.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
I understand this needs to be loaded via the disc channel or via neogamma / geckoOS the first time.

Where do I find the latest version of geckoOS ? Or should I be all alright with WiiKey and just play it through the disc channel normally ?

famin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious has anyone without a mod chip succesfully loaded the game (by any means, backup loader, usb loader...)?

boybrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 3.3U witha wiikey 1.9s Burned the ISO and booted up through Gecko 1.9
Works great. Tried from USBloader but getting 002 error. Not that bothered at the moment as it works off the disc.
smile.gif

Great game. The frisbee game is soo addictive. I'm surprised Nintendo didn't think of some way to download your pet from Nintendogs to use on this mini game. That would be a good tie in to about 9 million or however many people purchased the various versions of the game.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
AdamBrunt said:
I understand this needs to be loaded via the disc channel or via neogamma / geckoOS the first time.

Where do I find the latest version of geckoOS ? Or should I be all alright with WiiKey and just play it through the disc channel normally ?

I think you can just install the IOSes 38-53-55 and boot it straight from the Disc Channel..!!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
boybrown said:
Works great. Tried from USBloader but getting 002 error. Not that bothered at the moment as it works off the disc.
smile.gif

Great game. The frisbee game is soo addictive. I'm surprised Nintendo didn't think of some way to download your pet from Nintendogs to use on this mini game. That would be a good tie in to about 9 million or however many people purchased the various versions of the game.
I`m on PAL-Wii 4.0 and I only managed to run this game in red. Either from disc or usb-loader and I tried some games out of curiosity and now my eyes are hurting and everything is blue
tongue.gif

I already made a save-file so running this game is no problem. Would you mind sharing your options (either gecko or usb-loader)? I tried everything but nothing seems to work, except forcing NTSC, which gives me the game in red.

Thanks in advance.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Master Mo said:
boybrown said:
smile.gif

I`m on PAL-Wii 4.0 and I only managed to run this game in red. Either from disc or usb-loader and I tried some games out of curiosity and now my eyes are hurting and everything is blue
tongue.gif

I already made a save-file so running this game is no problem. Would you mind sharing your options (either gecko or usb-loader)? I tried everything but nothing seems to work, except forcing NTSC, which gives me the game in red.

Thanks in advance.

Use either the crappy video cable or find a scrart connector in your tv that does not support rgb. Just for this game of course, i know the difference.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WiiPower said:
Use either the crappy video cable or find a scrart connector in your tv that does not support rgb. Just for this game of course, i know the difference.
Oh, thanks WiiPower. I totally forgot, that I`m using a RPG-Cable
blush.gif
The last time I had to do this was with Tatsunoko
biggrin.gif

Gh0sT5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to make it you must use wiiscrubber:

-> partition2 -> sys -> mpls_movie -> player.dol

extract player.dol and rename it : RZTJ01.dol, put this file in alt-dol folder in your sd card and lauch usbloader gx, don't forget to activate it in the game's options!

launching the game you will be able to see the video of wiimotion plus after it reboots the wii, so relaunch usbloader gx and deactivate the alt-dol option your game will work perfectly! enjoy^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__