Gaming [Wii] PokePark Wii: Pikachu no Daibouken [First Look]

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
booooooo gamefreak booooo

When are they gonna make a wii title that compares to the GBA games even! lmao NO INTEREST AT ALL and im a poke fan btw
tongue.gif

I own All the GBA and DS titles and i have to say aside from the DS rpg's THESE GUYS GAMES SUCK ASS LATELY

the GC had more RPG RELATED HONEST TO GOD POKEMON TITLES THAN THE WII DOES AFTER BEING OUT THIS LONG!!!!

This is like a GAYER VERSION of pokemon snap ONE OF THE GAYEST POKEMON TITLES EVER MADE!!!

To hell with this garbage give me a REAL FUCKIN POKEMON GAME ON WII ANY DAY id rather play leaf green or fire red again on my GBA GX emulator for the wii or a HACKED ROM than this commercial DUMP they call a game...

My Ass Is In The Air expecting a peace of shit....Good job Ninty nm better than the god damn pokeranch WTF is with this series imma start sayin FUCK these pokemon games (some of the few i buy pre-order are pokemon DS titles but these wii ones give NO HOPE FOR A DECENT TITLE AT ALL

EVEN RANGER (as shitty as it is) seems like a more thought out title than this EXCUSE for innovation SONIC SECRET RINGS will have been a better title and it will sell about the same.. and disappoint about the same amount of people im sure

CHEAP ASS MECHANICS REQUIRE A DECENT CONCEPT TO MAKE UP FOR

this lacks both of these things (innovative design and decent mechanics NOT SO DAMN PREDICTABLE FOR CHRIST SAKES)....IMO this was a lack luster effort to make use of a lack luster engine (preforms and looks like it could be done on the n64) and they used the pokemon name to push it (ninty loves making a fool of good chars to test a concept look at the mario titles twists and not all of them were GOOD ONES lol)

I dunno about you guys but i wanna see a REAL POKEMON TITLE or even a port with better 3d GFX of a existing game (Like Heart gold or soul silver for example)

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
its easily one of the most enjoyable rpg's out there (platinum was ALOT of fun) but the fact is they stray from those RPG roots to make failures on a regular bases since fire red and leaf green... Well the titles have been LACK LUSTER at best
frown.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fabi280 said:
Is Pokemon still that "in" as it was to the old GameBoy Times?

yes it is the games are definately, the TV show..not as much the cards I have no idea.

the games for handhelds are practically the same graphics style since they first began except colour has been added and things look "slightly" more 3D personally I think they should bring out a next gen pokemon game thats fully 3D that would be completely AMAZING and a must have.

ontopic: this looks ok I think maybe worth a try if theres an EU/US release.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
its easily one of the most enjoyable rpg's out there (platinum was ALOT of fun) but the fact is they stray from those RPG roots to make failures on a regular bases since fire red and leaf green... Well the titles have been LACK LUSTER at best
frown.gif

Well, it's a franchise made for handheld titles. The console versions are mostly terrible. Pokemon Stadium was pretty fun, but most everything else misses the mark.

Now, if they put a straight up Pokemon RPG like they did on the handhelds, except maybe just give it a graphical upgrade, then that'd work. I mean nothing storyline intensive, no dumb starter Pokemon, I mean standard Pokemon. Choose 1 of the 3 starters, catch Pokemon in the grass, grind 'em, fight 'em, win badges, etc etc. Even then, though, Pokemon is awesome on the go.

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
fabi280 said:
Is Pokemon still that "in" as it was to the old GameBoy Times?

yes it is the games are definately, the TV show..not as much the cards I have no idea.

the games for handhelds are practically the same graphics style since they first began except colour has been added and things look "slightly" more 3D personally I think they should bring out a next gen pokemon game thats fully 3D that would be completely AMAZING and a must have.

ontopic: this looks ok I think maybe worth a try if theres an EU/US release.

It's still "in" in Japan, I think (applied to Anime/Manga/Cards/Misc). It seems to have declined a bit and then picked up a bit. At least, that's what it seems like. A bunch of promotional cards, blah blah blah, Pokemon Japan has a lot of goodies for fans, lots of events, etc, etc. Comparing the two.. US - Anime/Cards are a 'bit' downgraded/dumbed down/etc (Anime - too child friendly, cards - a 'few' graphical differences and a bunch of JP exclusive cards.) That and I don't remember the last time I've heard about a Pokemon card competition. On the bright side, at least they're not pulling a Tales and keeping games exclusive to Japan.

-Cough- On another note : Pokemon fans have different tastes, therefore are not exactly a Pokemon fan, but a fan of a specific part of Pokemon and not Pokemon in general. Includes the standard games, card games, the show, manga-optional, and music. (Yes, I love Pokemon. Minus the Manga, because I'm not sure where I can find that.)

I'll try this before saying anything though..
Besides, it's probably the first or one of the first Pokemon games to feature -VOICES- instead of SFX. A bit of a step up in the Pokemon Game world.

Now, if they put a straight up Pokemon RPG like they did on the handhelds, except maybe just give it a graphical upgrade, then that'd work. I mean nothing storyline intensive, no dumb starter Pokemon, I mean standard Pokemon. Choose 1 of the 3 starters, catch Pokemon in the grass, grind 'em, fight 'em, win badges, etc etc. Even then, though, Pokemon is awesome on the go.
Like a remake, Next-Gen style? "A 4 disc adventure featuring a 3D version of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, with Anime-exclusive places!" That would be epic. Though, that makes it seem more like an MMORPG than a console game in a few ways.

SOLR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another massive waste of potential.
Then again, why make something awesome when you can make something bland, put pikachu on it, and make millions.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i dont know what everyone is on about, im a pokemon fan, like HARDCORE, I have every pokemon game played them all to DEATH! and Snap was good btw >_>

I for one am looking forward to this game, its a new twist on pokemon and i look forward to seeing what the company has to show.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: