Can't seem to find all the files within Pokepark 2 on Dolphin's right click Propeties into Filesystem tab

Ceruleancast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I've been looking for some files within Pokepark 2, in particular Piplup's (would be indexed as Pochama) brres file but whenever I search for it through Dolphin's filesystem feature they seem to be missing that one and some others from what I noticed. I've noticed this for a few other games too and am curious, what would be other ways I could find the files otherwise and also how come those ones are missing from Dolphin's filesystem while others are present?

Reactions: ScepCat

ScepCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Piplup is stored in the Res02 brres file. the "Res" brres files contain a bunch of the pokemon, and any of the pokemon in the minigames have duplicates inside of the minigames. I'm not looking through dolphin, I instead just cracked open the file with a wiims tool, so it's still possible you (or I) might have an error.

Also, do you perhaps happen to know where the Posters for the wish park portals are? I think It'd be cool to change the posters' textures/sprites but I don't know where they're hiding.

ScepCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note: Res02 dan files. I renamed them to brres files and that let me see the models, but I think it's causing errors when repackaging (maybe) and is problably breaking more than I could ever imagine. Anyway, it seems like almost every model from pokepark 1 is in the res01/02/03 dan files.

also, I found the posters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.