Hacking Wii IOS and Nintendo

Cheeseman001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there I need to run this past you guys because you guys seem to know what your talking about

Recently (today) my "friend" tripped wile caring my Wii. I think you know where this is going...
mad.gif

Any way... the Wii now has a nasty crack in it's face plate and the door for the game cube ports broke off

He DID offer to pay for the damages and thats where you guys come in.

If I DO send my Wii into Nintendo for physical maintenance will they see that I have custom IOS's on my Wii?

What are the risk if they do see them?? Does any one have any experience in this issue?

thanks in advance

Cheeseman001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would do that but the thing is I'm not really confident that I could do it. Way to many screws to keep track of

Plus I really haven't found a good provider for shells as in they look like they are third party without the Wii logo on the face plate ect ect.

If you do have a provider that sells official shells (with the Wii logo) then that may be the way to go for me even tho I may screw it up

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheeseman001 said:
I would do that but the thing is I'm not really confident that I could do it. Way to many screws to keep track of

Plus I really haven't found a good provider for shells as in they look like they are third party without the Wii logo on the face plate ect ect.

If you do have a provider that sells official shells (with the Wii logo) then that may be the way to go for me even tho I may screw it up
you can get un- official; shells that look 20x better than nintendo's do.
and i'm sure if you want there are some with the wii logo you might have to do some googling though.
infact i'll help you out here.
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8168
i see a wii logo on the front of this one only $14.00 too save your clumsy friend some money.
also don't worry about opening up the wii iv'e opened mine 20+ times to clean since i got it launch.
just watch deconstruction vids on you tube and don't stab it to open it and you will be fine.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol that much damage to your wii??

that must have been an awesome fall! just had an image of your wii breaking on your friends face lmao

sorry, i know it's not funny XD

EDIT: btw quber, doesnt taking the battery out screw with things majorly?

also, since i managed to change my PSP case successfully, i might go about changing my wii one too. so... what is the risk of blowing up my wii? XD

i mean, with the PSP i just ragged everything out quickly and touched circuits here and there (got it for free and was just a project, didnt even know if it worked coz there was no charger lol found that after i changed the case and bought a charger it worked
smile.gif
free psp for meeeee) (but now i've broken the screen in a drunken rage at crash bash LMAO anyone know where i can get a replacement?)

i dont mind fiddling about, but how long would it take? i dont want to wreck it, it's like a child to me XD

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh i love you, for the point in the right direction that is XD

its not the right one, bt i'm guessin i'l be able to find it on there somewhere thanks
smile.gif

i know it's a PSP Slim, but i dont know which V it is, and i dunno how the hell to find out lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1