wii games trade!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Barquest100, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2009

wii games trade! by Barquest100 at 9:30 PM (862 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Barquest100
    OP

Newcomer Barquest100 Member

United Kingdom
    i am interested in getting rock band 2 but have no money at present so i am interested in swapping a game or games up to the retail value of rock band 2!

the games i am willing to swap include:

tom clancy's splinter cell double agent-pal

manhunt 2-ntsc

alone in the dark-pal

007 quantum of solace-pal

i only want the game and none of the instuments as i plan to play the game on the guitar hero worl tour instruments!

please reply asap!

any deals can be processed via ebay or paypal so that no unfair business goes on!

the only reason im posting this is this forum is because im not allowed in the trading forum because i am too new a user. but trust me that has nothing to do with how trustworthy a seller etc i am as we all have to start off new and work our way up!

2. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    what would make you think this post is okay if the other wasn't? both should be locked.

3. Barquest100
    OP

Newcomer Barquest100 Member

United Kingdom
    the reason i left the last forum was because i was looking for the trade forum but as that was not allowed i thought i would use the best suited forum and games and general discussion for wii is the best suited. do you have a problem with this post? because it is neither offensive nor illegal just requesting someone to make a deal with me that can be sorted out on another site!

if it bothers you so much report it!

i can easily use other forums or ebay i just thought as it was games i was trading a game forum site would be best to use...

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Hey guess what? You got it wrong again!

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.