Gaming Wii Games of the Month: May 2010

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know Other M got delayed. I posted the official news in the rumor thread a while ago. I don't need a bunch of posts saying that a game not even listed for this month got pushed back. It's just kinda annoying. One message is enough.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
Hell, yeah! I can't wait for SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 to come out! I'll be pre-ordering.
Tetris Party looks okay. I would have expected it for WiiWare, though. I don't care for Trackmania Wii. Most of the Trackmania games sucks (imo).

June is going to be great too! METROID: OTHER M!

http://www.vg247.com/2010/04/23/rumour-met...-delayed-in-us/

cry.gif

Super Mario Galaxy 2: Hyperventilating. I think I gonna to have a panic attack.
Tetris Party Deluxe: ... I prefer Tetris DS but can be funny with friends. What happened to the company than make Bomberman?
frown.gif

Samurai Warriors 3: Doesn´t have interest.
Trackmania Wii: Firebrand says Trackmania is the best driving game for Wii. I have to see that. I don´t believe that until I see it.
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands : Doesn´t bad. Old essence + original PoP.
Trauma Team: I CAN´T WAIT FOR!!!!!!!!!!
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor: Please Nintendo, don´t modificate europe date.

PD: Nintendo shut up! No more transmissions!

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
will samurai warriors have co-op gameplay?if so then it's gonna be sweet...if not then...meh

I hope trackmania doesn't lag much lol

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I just pre-ordered Super Mario Galaxy yesterday at GameStop. This is actually the first time I've spent the entire $50 on pre-ordering it, so HOPEFULLY I'll get it without any problems. =D

Majroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am really curious to the anti-piracy in SMG2. Will it be a 4.3? Or is it the ultimate antipiracy? You see it next time on: As the wii turns!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Majroa said:
I am really curious to the anti-piracy in SMG2. Will it be a 4.3? Or is it the ultimate antipiracy? You see it next time on: As the wii turns!

It doubt it'll be 4.3. Odds are it'll be 4.2 and probably either a new method or an improved method from NSMB. Anti-piracy is about preventing 0 day downloads from working. It's just a stalling game to make people eventually say "Fuck this I'm buying it".

But even then legit, purchased copies have the update to get passed along with other stuff that can prevent them from working in methods to get around the updates.

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how good SMG2 will be compared to the first game? I think it won't be able to top Galaxy 1, but it'll be an excellent sequel nonetheless, especially after seeing those trailers. I wonder what other clever tricks Nintendo has up in their sleeve...? Well, looks like I'll have to find out by playing it.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
This isn't a Justin Bieber thread. I don't know who the fuck this kid is nor do I care. Keep it on topic guys and gals.

So yeah... Whose excited for Samurai Warriors 3 except for me?

I am.
Loved the first two. Though kinda confused why the game magically turned into a Wii exclusive.
Nonetheless it'll be some good ol' hack and slash fun.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Track Mania Wii??
How is this the first I've heard of this?
I've loved TM since the original.
Bought United Forever.
Will definitely pick this one up.
Obviously Galaxy is gonna be sick too.

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope that Nintendo will think of a new concept for Mario soon. I want to see something completely different. I'm not saying that SMG2 wont be amazing, but The Big N has been getting a tad lazy! Remaking Gold/Silver, Mario Galaxy 2, stuff like that.

Haters Gonna Hate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc