joinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi..I have gecko os 1.07 installed and firmware 3.2u...
I an stuck in prince of persia...so i saw wii saved games ansd was wondering how can i install this on my wii?
i'm searching for a tutorial but in vain...

how gecko os store games? is it on the wii or sd card?

can i just replace the wii save download from net and replace it on the wii system memory?

thnx...

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mmmm GeckoOS should have nothing to do with the save files. Have you ever backed up a save through normal means through the wii onto an sd card? It should show up as something in a folder named private on your card if you do and if the save you download is like that as well you should be able to just replace your save with that one by copying it back to the wii (much like you would for the twilight hack).

joinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok..so ya before installing the hbc i try to backup my saved file to a sd card..so same thing just replace existing file with the one i download...seem simple..thnx nabster...

but i saw in some tutorials about save installer and save extractor? when it is used then?

joinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
saw that before but was still somewhat confused..that's y me asking..all these r new to me and i dnt want to brick my wii...

joinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
:> c how confused i am..i read so many things before posting here.. thnx everyone for ur reply..i will try to remove the actual save and put a new one on my wii..no save installer etc...hope it works...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought