TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
pccfatman said:
TeenTin said:
S
2. How about the ability to open one single (.wbfs/.iso) file only ? [i.e. we can either choose a folder or a file or several files]
2. To what purpose? The only advantage I see to this is the time it takes to load the files

It may take much time looking into tons of subfolders in certain situation. ^^

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 1.4 is released, you can find it on the main post.

Themes and languages are available for separate download there as well.

Hope you like the new version, be sure to let me know what you think, and whatever bugs/suggestions you may find.

Ed

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Checked Item Appearance - Background
Checked Item Appearance - Pressed Background
Checked Item Appearance - Selected Background
Menu Apperance - Unselected Focus Rectangle
Menu Apperance - Selected - Selected Gradient Begin
Menu Apperance - Selected - Selected Gradient End
Dropdown Menu Appearance - Highlight

im in the process of goin thru each element and so far none of the above seem to change in any way, still on doing others

Here what i think is all the bugs in the Theme Creator

Heres the themeinfo.txt, the elements that dont do anything are a distinct red, no red is show once the theme is save and loaded once the manager has been restarted

Hue = 0
Saturation = 255
Brightnesss = 255
Red = 255
Green = 0
Blue = 0

QUOTE said:
btnChkBorder=255,0,0
btnChkBackground=255,0,0
btnChkPrsBackground=255,0,0
btnChkSelBackground=255,0,0
chkGradBegin=0,180,255
chkGradEnd=64,64,64
chkGradMid=46,87,128
mnuBackground=64,64,64
mnuForeground=0,180,255
mnuItemBorder=255,0,0
mnuItemSelBorder=0,180,255
mnuItemPrsGradBegin=64,64,64
mnuItemPrsGradEnd=0,180,255
mnuItemSelGradBegin=255,0,0
mnuItemSelGradEnd=252,255,0
drDownBackground=75,75,75
drDownSeperator=0,180,255
drDownHighlight=255,0,0
tabSelBackground=67,70,72
tabUnSelBackground=100,100,100
tabSelForeground=0,180,255
tabUnSelForeground=0,180,255
lvBackground=64,64,64
lvForeground=0,180,255
lvGridlines=0,180,255
lvHighlight=100,100,100
frmBackground=64,64,64
frmImage=false
ssBackground=64,64,64
ssForeground=0,180,255
ssLocation=Theme Bugs_loc.png
ssTotalGames=Theme Bugs_tot.png
ps

this is going to be my first theme im making

Erikie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am trying to convert files from wbfs drive to .wbfs
I right click a file in the program and click transfer to .wbfs no split
The file is queued at the bottom and immediately disappears.
When I try with an iso it works.

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erikie said:
I will check this out right away
Ok, found the problem, there was a 5 where there should have been a 6 so it was trying to process the region and not the directory. Ill get a bugfix out today.

Ed

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
Checked Item Appearance - Background
Checked Item Appearance - Pressed Background
Checked Item Appearance - Selected Background
Menu Apperance - Unselected Focus Rectangle
Menu Apperance - Selected - Selected Gradient Begin
Menu Apperance - Selected - Selected Gradient End
Dropdown Menu Appearance - Highlight

im in the process of goin thru each element and so far none of the above seem to change in any way, still on doing others

Here what i think is all the bugs in the Theme Creator

Heres the themeinfo.txt, the elements that dont do anything are a distinct red, no red is show once the theme is save and loaded once the manager has been restarted

Hue = 0
Saturation = 255
Brightnesss = 255
Red = 255
Green = 0
Blue = 0

QUOTE said:
btnChkBorder=255,0,0
btnChkBackground=255,0,0
btnChkPrsBackground=255,0,0
btnChkSelBackground=255,0,0
chkGradBegin=0,180,255
chkGradEnd=64,64,64
chkGradMid=46,87,128
mnuBackground=64,64,64
mnuForeground=0,180,255
mnuItemBorder=255,0,0
mnuItemSelBorder=0,180,255
mnuItemPrsGradBegin=64,64,64
mnuItemPrsGradEnd=0,180,255
mnuItemSelGradBegin=255,0,0
mnuItemSelGradEnd=252,255,0
drDownBackground=75,75,75
drDownSeperator=0,180,255
drDownHighlight=255,0,0
tabSelBackground=67,70,72
tabUnSelBackground=100,100,100
tabSelForeground=0,180,255
tabUnSelForeground=0,180,255
lvBackground=64,64,64
lvForeground=0,180,255
lvGridlines=0,180,255
lvHighlight=100,100,100
frmBackground=64,64,64
frmImage=false
ssBackground=64,64,64
ssForeground=0,180,255
ssLocation=Theme Bugs_loc.png
ssTotalGames=Theme Bugs_tot.png
ps

this is going to be my first theme im making

I am looking into this now

Checked Item Appearance - Background --------------------Found a spelling error here
Checked Item Appearance - Pressed Background-----------This is the background color of a checked item, when its subitem menu is open
Checked Item Appearance - Selected Background----------This is the background color of a checked item, when no subitem menu is open
Menu Apperance - Unselected Focus Rectangle--------------This is the outer edge rectangle color of menu item or dropdown item when the mouse is hovering it
Menu Apperance - Selected - Selected Gradient Begin------This the the color of the top menu when its dropdown menu is not showing
Menu Apperance - Selected - Selected Gradient End--------Same as above
Dropdown Menu Appearance - Highlight----------------------This is the color of the highlight bar on the dropdown menu when the mouse is hovering an item

The spelling error was causing the background color for checked items not to load, the rest I found to be working normally, please let me know if you are still having problems. I will release this fix with the bugfix release today

Ed

Erikie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pccfatman said:
Erikie said:
I will check this out right away
Ok, found the problem, there was a 5 where there should have been a 6 so it was trying to process the region and not the directory. Ill get a bugfix out today.

Ed
Thanks !

deuce100yr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just have to say Great Program. 2 questions.
1. Is there a way to select the themes you had on version 1.3 in 1.4.0.1? Loved the Mario themes.
2. When I try to "open WBFS partition" it doesn't connect with my external HDD that is formatted to WBFS. Does it have anything to do with the fact the entire HDD is WBFS and there is no other formatted partition on it(NTFS or FAT/32)? It reads fine with WBFS Manager 3.0.

One other "bug" I noticed was with the "Theme Creator", there is no Quit/Return button. Unless I missed something.
Found this... Sorry
wacko.gif

Thanks again for a rocking product.

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deuce100yr said:
1. Is there a way to select the themes you had on version 1.3 in 1.4.0.1? Loved the Mario themes.
2. When I try to "open WBFS partition" it doesn't connect with my external HDD that is formatted to WBFS. Does it have anything to do with the fact the entire HDD is WBFS and there is no other formatted partition on it(NTFS or FAT/32)? It reads fine with WBFS Manager 3.0

One other "bug" I noticed was with the "Theme Creator", there is no Quit/Return button. Unless I missed something. Thanks again for a rocking product.

Themes are now seperate downloads, available on the first post

The quit "button" is in the first menu item, it's titled exit. There will be a close button in the next version

There should be no reason why it does not see your hard drive. Please contact me on msn messenger at [email protected] and I will try and work out this problem

Ed

deuce100yr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pccfatman said:
deuce100yr said:
2. When I try to "open WBFS partition" it doesn't connect with my external HDD that is formatted to WBFS. Does it have anything to do with the fact the entire HDD is WBFS and there is no other formatted partition on it(NTFS or FAT/32)? It reads fine with WBFS Manager 3.0

One other "bug" I noticed was with the "Theme Creator", there is no Quit/Return button. Unless I missed something. Thanks again for a rocking product.

The quit "button" is in the first menu item, it's titled exit. There will be a close button in the next version

There should be no reason why it does not see your hard drive. Please contact me on msn messenger at [email protected] and I will try and work out this problem

Ed
Thank you for you quick response. I also figured out why it wouldn't see my HDD. I needed to run as ADMIN. Is it possible in future releases to have it so it forces ADMIN similar to WBFS Manager. This program is so useful in reducing HDD space through converting from .iso to WBFS format. Thanks.

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deuce100yr said:
pccfatman said:
deuce100yr said:

Ed
Thank you for you quick response. I also figured out why it wouldn't see my HDD. I needed to run as ADMIN. Is it possible in future releases to have it so it forces ADMIN similar to WBFS Manager. This program is so useful in reducing HDD space through converting from .iso to WBFS format. Thanks.

I will work out the security issues in future versions. I did not mess with it because I had no interest in figuring out how windows permissions worked. Now that I have a version of the program I am comfortable with I can work on the intricacies.

Ed

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spanish has been added to the list of translations and is available from the first post. Thanks to SirPalax for the translation.

Ed

dctravis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to say that this program is absolutely awesome! Every single time I used wbfs manager I would have to rename all the games, now all I have to do is download a text file and then load the drive. There are so many awesome features in this, Keep up the awesome work you guys rock! pccfatman do you accept paypal donations at all? If so its not much but I feel you deserve at least 5 bucks from me and many others. Send me a PM if its alright.

You can't imaging how much time you have saved me when I deal with 1-2tb drives filled with isos.

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dctravis said:
I just wanted to say that this program is absolutely awesome! Every single time I used wbfs manager I would have to rename all the games, now all I have to do is download a text file and then load the drive. There are so many awesome features in this, Keep up the awesome work you guys rock! pccfatman do you accept paypal donations at all? If so its not much but I feel you deserve at least 5 bucks from me and many others. Send me a PM if its alright.

You can't imaging how much time you have saved me when I deal with 1-2tb drives filled with isos.

I'll add a link to my paypal account in the next version, however, please do not feel obligated to send me money. I did this for many reasons, money was not one of them. I appreciate that you enjoy the program, and Oggzee deserves much credit, after all without him this program would be pretty pointless
smile.gif

Ed

DMzda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great update
smile.gif

Also, is this program open source? And do you use a GUI to make it (ie. Miscrosoft VB 2008 etc.)?

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DMzda said:
Great update
smile.gif

Also, is this program open source? And do you use a GUI to make it (ie. Miscrosoft VB 2008 etc.)?

The program is developed in vb2008 Express, and no I would be embarrassed to show my messy source. This is my first .NET application, so until I clean up the source code to be presentable I will keep it to myself.

Ed

ps. Each routine in this program is hacked together until it works the way I want it to. I spend alot of time with Google researching how to make VB do what I want. Most every routine is written wholly by me with a few exceptions. A couple of the classes I use came from various sources, like the print preview class. (I think that one was originally a C# class that I converted to VB)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo